Reviews for Shinji And The Snow Girl
Finish it
Jose19 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
I think that Mizore is a great pairing because of her personality and traits, and they have so much in common as characters go but will Nerv go try to find Shinji to bring him back because it will be very interesting to see.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
This was a great chapter but I have one question will Shinji stay in the Snow Village or will he join Youkai Academy.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I want you to continue this story because out of all the pairings this one makes the most sense because Moka is the best but you have to deal with her immortality because she is a Vampire, and I actually think more highly than Tsukune sure he becomes a great person in the second season but the crap that Shinji had to deal with he wouldn't be able to withstand the pain he has.
NexusRider161 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Lu Bane chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
While I enjoyed the chapter, for the record, an M-16 is an assault rifle. An M-60 is a light machinegun.
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Well this is nice.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Snow Women seem like the ideal wife for any man, except those really effeminate ones. I envy Shinji.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
hehe, these omakes are pretty funny, and this chapter pretty much answered my question about Tsukune knowing of the Impacts and angels, though I wonder what their reaction would be finding out Shinji was a pilot for the Evangelions that were humanity's only defense?
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Great first chapter, though I'd wish you'd find the time to update this story. Although, does Tsukune know about the freakin' Angels!? Cuz if I remember right, the First Impact destroyed like 90% of the human population on the planet or something like that.
Kmon13 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I've just finished reading this and I got two things to say...

First I hope you're planing on finishing it when you're able to and second when will we see the twins (Kaori and Saori) in action?

Other than that the Omake are really funny especially the one with Kurumu seducing Shinji in the wrong place...

I hope to see one where True Moka or Tsurara (since she'll be Shinji's mother in law) pays a visit to Tokyo 3 to teach all those who manipulated Shinji to know their place...

Especially Asuka.

With that said keep writing.
Donderkind chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Very sweet story! A very natural combination of characters and your writing skill in portraying the characters really makes you want for Shinji and Mizore to make each other happy!

Please update this awesome fic soon!

Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
tsukiyomi83 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Update soon.