Reviews for Someday
SparrowLilies chapter 29 . 11/23/2014
Oh, don't mind the sound of that nearby waterfall... ITS JUST ME CRYING MY EYES OUT.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Aaand, all I have to say is: he better go get Lily, otherwise she'll take it out of his hide. Nice chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Poor Lily. Poor Doctor. I await the next chapter eagerly!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Yeesh. Doctor, the rules are there for a reason. Try not to forget again. Excellent chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
It makes sense. After being one person, then suddenly becoming someone else, or two someones, it would take time to rediscover her true self. Very nice! I look forward to more!
RopedMeASparrow chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I've been reading your stories from the start only recently and I have to say I absolutely love them. Lily is such a strong character and her sarcastic mannerisms delight me to no end.
Goddess of Random chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
*sobs unattractively* Yeah make me cry why don't you?! Loved it though... Broke my heart a lot but I loved it so much!
Ellie chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Don't kill me.

*bitten
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
just like to say about the whole lily going mad because of the vorte i think that shouldnt happen 1) the votex is apart of her and you cant have you vessal ging crazy. 2) the master wasent inhertinly mad it was the time lords falt when they put the drumbreats in his head. 3) lily hates taking life but some times she dosent have a choice (like the daleks).
DrawWerewolves chapter 28 . 12/5/2012
Oh god. Sobbing again. But if you kill Lily... Lets just say that I can make her powers seem like a poke in the arm
DrawWerewolves chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
NO NO NO. THIS IS JUST AS HARD AS WATCHING. I DON'T WANT TO GO. DON'T MAKE ME
Guest chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o...wahhhhhhhhh!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
ITS WILFRED... I DONT LIKE THIS! *sobs*
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
The End of Time always kills me...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
oh damn, the doctors in trouble...