Reviews for It All Depends
kyepacanar chapter 13 . 5/29
oh i hope you get better
Miss Kitty chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
I'm very sorry to have learned of your accident and pray that you recover fast. I'll be waiting for your update, however long you take. The story had captured me thus.
May God bless you.
Andy chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
Are you finishing this? I would like to see how you end it.
Epicest of the Epic chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Wow. Oh my god, I hope you're okay after that...well, you probably are, since it's been over two years after this author's note xD so anyway, I am literally begging you to complete this. This was so cute and was getting so good and I really wanted to see what Kid Number 3 looked like.
beccapigen chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
please end it all depends. it is a really good story and one of my faverits. I would love to read the ending.
Evilpudding chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
NNOOOO I WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

On a side note I hope you fell better and continue to be an excellent writer

p.s. my sister upset too she was also reading it.

SMILE MORE!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
OOo my...plz get well soon dr...be more careful...
Take care of ur self... n do update as soon as possible... love ur writing Dr...superbb story... n waiting for the next upcoming chapters... plz don't forget to update...cos there r so many waiting for the next chapters ...
anime chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
get well soon pls be more careful on roads
and update soon
gio chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
I hope you get better but its been a year and I wish I could read the end though the last chapter was good enough. :-) I loved this fan fiction. 3 best wishes
Gio
Ymahni Ransom chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
ohhh nooo i'm sooooo sorry to hear that dont push yourself to heal so you can write for us! take as much time as you need to rest,to heal properly, and all that, and be as careful as possible while and after you heal! Get Well Soon! XOXO 3
Ymahni Ransom chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
please dont end it now its gotten so good too :'
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
I feel like you skipped a chapter that is important. I would really love the continuation of gerald reaction and the president explanation to Takumi with mis help.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
That's terrible. I hope you get better! PLEASE UPDATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Your the only one that I can laugh and smile and not consider it was just a time killer. IT WAS AWSOME! Get better and keep on writing
bloomsky chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Get better soon. sorry about what happened.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Get well soon dear love your maid-sama story 'll be alright._