Reviews for Permanent
Peanut1981 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Hope you figure it out. I was actually going through my favorites looking for this story and was saddened when there was only one chapter. I do understand you having writers block and I think you need time to rework the story I do hope you re post it. I have no doubts that it will be great.
lindnan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Thank you! It must be difficult to look at a story and have to decide, where do I go from here, and have the only answer be, "I don't know." All the while, being urged/harranged as to when you are going to update. Thanks for having the courage to say, "Not now. I'll be back when it's ready." I read a lot. I don't post often, or review, very often either, and I find it discouraging to get into the meat of a story, only to have it stop midstream. I wish more of our part-time authors would do this. That's why I haven't posted any stories yet. I want to make sure they are finished and ready before I do. Thanks again, Nancy
JaMarie chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
Great story, starting with the end of chapter 11 I was crying through most of 13. It was really well written and reminded me so much of my grandmother's passing, she didn't die of cancer but she got really sick and we had a few days with her awake and alert before she stopped waking up and we did tell her that it was okay for her to let go, to go join my grandpa. I look forward to new chapter when ever you are ready, but don't feel pressured to but it out before you are. I rather wait a little longer for a well written chapter and am hoping that once you are back to posting new chapters the others will come quicker.
southernpur-rica chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
I have absofecknlutely loved this story!
Tparada chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Jennifer what is the website for TWSS where the story will post? Thanks!
Malery Cullen chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
So sad about Charlie, but nice to see Bella is keeping her promise. I cannotimagine having to go through something like that and I am so sorry you had to with your mom. I hope all is well with your family, especially your dad. Its a great story and I cannot wait to read more, bur family comes first. God Bless!
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
I really like this story. Please do not change that much.
kelly123abc chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Really enjoying your story. Thank you for sharing. Think it's perfect just like it is. Kelly : )
katelyndc chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Oh, Jennifer this is awesome! I hope you're getting some kind of relief in sharing this with us...the good, the sad, and reaffirming.

Thanks for the update- Kate
kerywin chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
Really loved this story. Can not wait for more, update soon
kerywin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
waiting for more
sassy41 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
seems bella and tanya are making it through together

i am glad they support each other

sucks to hear victoria might get away with what she did and that tanya would have to pay her/ wtf

i love that bella singing with the guys went very well. even and encore hot damn

look out guys it seems things will be taking off from here

love it
alc1002 chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
Good chapter.

Sorry for your loss.

Hope everyting with your dad works out.
alc1002 chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
I not one to cry easily, but you had me crying several different times in tis chapter.

Good chapter.