Reviews for Unconventional Tactics
Ender Princess Faeron chapter 1 . 6/22
Heh, this was really good. Wow, and it's nearly 7 years old? Your writing must be even better by now! (Wow, do you even touch fanfiction anymore? Am I just bringing your attention to one of your old "wow I was so bad back then" stories that you don't even think about anymore? Are you even gonna see this review or is it gonna vanish into the depths? o.o)
Waffleface chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
That was gorgeous. And I'm glad that someone else noticed the awesome voice they have in this game.
Xylophoneeeee chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I laughed...so much. Proving the Midna was wrong might be the worst yet the best decision Link could do.

Sadly, Link have no voice.

Therefore cannot sing.

No duets...
smellofthewild chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh my lordy. I am snorting like a G
Frodon The Invincible chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
amazing. just utterly amazing. FEED THE MINDBEAST, FEED IT WITH YOUR AMAZINGNESS
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This just got better and better as it went along, and then I found the lol-worthy "ominous chanting for soundtracks and the like."
Good work.
Lord Pikachu chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very funny! I loved the Iron Knight!
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
ALLL MY GIGGLES.

All of them. I love this, it was very straightforward and cute and funny. Thanks for the laugh!
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good show, Link! Considering that the Temple of Time is in the past, this must be where the awesome ominous chanting throughout the LoZ series came from. Thank you for that. The manifold final battles between your incarnations and Ganon would have been much lesser had you killed that vocalist-to-be.

lol

Great one-shot. I love this sort of thing!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Nice.

I wish I had been able to do that during that fight but alas it was not to be and I lot a lot of health to that knight -_-

Oh well. Now I'm wishing for stuff like that while I'm going through Skyward Sword AKA the Longest Zelda I've ever played (and I put over 70 hours into Twilight Princess)

MP
Kissed A Wookie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was great! It felt kinda... real. I like Link's thought process and how he handled the situation. The whole knight-wanting-to-be-a-singer was a bit odd, but i'm not complaining. I'm mglad i found this. And your author's note was the funniest part.
Forru chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
As hilarious as this is, it's even funnier with the Author's Note at the end, haha.
Adams7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
very, VERY, funny! I actually thought that you would do a parody of Monty Python for a second there
Ribke chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh boy, now I DO wish Link could talk a little at leats
ichigoxryou2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I really liked this story! It was unique which made it a very enjoyable read!