Reviews for Fallen
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I just I LOVE THIS JUST ITS SOO PERFECT. and now im dying of laughter cause artemis with a flower head dress OH. MY. GOD XD
Electricboa chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I loved metaphor and my how easily it could become a more adult-themed story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Extended metaphor it may be, but it does rather fit. An interesting vignette.
dontyoucrynomore chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Ooh, science is perfect for innuendo. XD anyway, great job with this! I loved it, though I seriously wish that you would've actually SHOWN the kiss. Grammar was perfect, characterization flawless, and I just overall really enjoyed it. Especially the cookie part. XD Wonderful work!

SCYS
Starlit Revenge chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
your extended metaphor though omfg I'm actually dying here
Jayswing103 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
This is awesome! I always thought this was a oneshot. But now that I know better I'll keep an eye out for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Not bad. But now I want a cookie. :(
cattac123 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
That was a VERY interesting story! The only flaw I thought, was that you didn't use capital letters for 'The People'. Otherwise, I wish more people were as creative as you! :)

*BOTH THUMBS UP!*
ThatGuyYouWishYouKnew chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
i think that this is the most intelegent sounding story about artemis fowl i have ever read and plus i beleive you should continue this and also i could see this turning into quite the nice peice of smut if typed right... still I'll keep my fingers crossed hoping for a sequel
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
*sigh* If only they could make Evolution this exciting in school...
Wrothmonk chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I'm gonna go imagine Artemis wearing a big daisy head dress, now.

I SALUTE YOUR DEAD BODY!
A Ninny Mouse chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Ah, the mental images involved with Artemis with a flower on his head. See, I myself went with Holly with a flower pot on her head and Artemis in a bee costume. Antennae and all.
stopthattimerave chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Heh heh heh. Dirty, yes. Artiemis in a dress, though, THAT I would not have imagined. _ Great story!
First-Rule-of-Magic chapter 2 . 7/21/2011