Reviews for Earning
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, this is so cute.
SylvieT chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is the first ever Nick/Mandy story I read. I liked it. I could always see the two of them together, both very down to earth. I love the scene where Nick sings to her in Happenstance.(Was it?)

Anyway, I laughed at your descrition of Hodges/Henry/Wendy, very true in a very sad way and I can't say I particularly enjoyed the episode in question or what Wendy did to Henry.

Thanks for sharing.
Mandolin Reign chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I absolutely loved the ending! Thanks for writing this - it definitely brightened my day.
everlovin chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Love it! Wonderfully done!
sdbeth chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very sweet! Thanks so much for the story. It makes me like Nick a little bit more. :) I don't have anything against him, but when they have a personality beyond the show, it allows us to think of them in more than one way.

CSIHuntermom chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is so cute. I love it. I never really saw Nick and Mandy as a couple until I read this.

Good Job!
JacquiT chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very sweet moment between Nick and Mandy. I'm amused by the imagery of a Mandy who gets so worked up over something that she leaves without changing her clothes :) Nicely written!
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
You nailed their characters. Great insight into the characters!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
You know I would've done it. ;) I really like this. Even if you are unfairly abusing Hodges. These 2 would be so precious together.
jenbachand chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww! That was lovely. :) Great job sweet.
TyriaT chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love you writing N&M's. They really are delicious and cute and perfect together. Wonderful job with a look behind the scenes. I can completely empathize with her about wanting guys to fight over her, but not really those guys. Nick's logic and comeback was perfect.
vsky chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This pairing won my heart when Nick serenaded the tech to the tune of Mandy! Your dialogue is spot on! I just can hear Nick in his Southern drawl. And the imaginary was wonderful - Mandy in the oversize coveralls, Nick in his ratty shirt.

Thank you! I am going to have to read some more N&M's ;-)