Reviews for Pancakes
pretty good!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
1477166 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Hahahahhahahahahhahaah omg this is fantastic hahahhaa Ryan and Espo were hilarious, and Kate you minx!
pumpkinnubbin chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Best. Thing. Ever.

LondonGirl101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Bloody Brilliant. I loved it. :)
haz3335 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
fan-freakin-tastic!
SinisterlySexy chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
ohhh my gawddd.

RYAN AND ESPOSITO ARE JUST PRICELESS

im laughing so much right now.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
LOL! OMG, I absolutely LOVED this! Kinda wishing there were more than 3 chapters though. But it was well-written and I just LOVED it!

~mandi *_*
tridecalogisms chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
okay, so, castle's thought process when the boys are 'interrogating' him is pure amazingness, i absolutely loved that part...oh, and this bit:

"...and that he has the sensitive spot tight behind his—"

"Kate!"

oh, and the end dialogue between ryan and espisito...perfection! this was such a great story, i truly enjoyed reading it!
tridecalogisms chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
i loved the opening of this chapter...the short, to the point sentences added so much humor that made the situation perfect...and i love how you included alot of the dialogue from the episode but added your own parts and different actions to go along with the rest of the story, like the bacon and eggs bit...haha, sorry, i'm rambling, i just loved it though!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
'Oh. My. God...did he just say…?'

'Oh shit.'

i loved that moment, i could totally picture their expressions which made it that much better...anyways, i loved this first chapter and now i need to go read the next!
Overpressure chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
haha! Excellent story. Interesting how just a few small words change everything.
hardly loquacious chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Hee! This is fun. Like how it's mostly cannonical. You know, mostly.
CaskettTardisFan chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Please a sequel... Maybe the other episodes as well... Of course with them as a couple . How will Kate react about Eli and Castle about Demmming (but with different that castle and Beckett never dating them)
Michelle285 chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
That was hilarious! I laughed out loud at the end! I thought that part of the episode was funny in general...so this chapter was great! :) I loved it!