Reviews for At Arm's Length
LunaHermioneGinny chapter 3 . 16h
I love this! Everyone is in character and its awesome!
Wanda chapter 3 . 3/30
I love your story. Is there more? Thanks :-)
tigerlilyschild chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
I want more, pleeeease!

Lisette
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Please tell me there will be more of this:)
interiorsbycariyahoo.com chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I enjoyed this,thank yu
MzRenai chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
A rare look at just how much Eliot can or in this case not take. Always thought they ignored how hurt he really was.
pienianon chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
First off:Thanks! I like the idea for this one and your writing is very easy to read and fluid in the telling (at least to me, though I'm not a native speaker..). I'd say you got the characters pretty well, though Parker seems rather less.. is erratic the word I'm looking for? You know what I mean ;)
Anyway, I liked it, so thanks for writing!
pienianon chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Thanks for writing - no time to say more, must continue reading! :)
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Will there be any more of this great story? I'm really enjoying it and you need to get Eliot well enough to leave the hospital and go home where the rest of the team can fuss over him while he recovers! :)
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Oh dear! You must save Eliot!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh our poor sweet Eliot! :( I'm so glad his "family" is there to help him.
whovian42 chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Whew. Had me panting and reading as fast as I could.

Nice. Good plot, good characterization, and writing that flows.

Only one thing I can say that's in the slightest negative, and it's only a quirk of mine: using the same word(s) too many times in one paragraph grates on me a little.

Like 'the room' in this one:

Less than an hour later the nurse appeared to lead them to THE ROOM; she needn't have bothered since Hardison had already found out THE ROOM number, the route and at least half a dozen alternative points of entry and exit for THE ROOM. Patiently following the woman, they walked with some trepidation towards THE ROOM.

If you can find another way to phrase it, would be great.

And even then, this is no real criticism - damn bloody good writing!

You're on my Author alert, and I've bookmarked your author page to read all your stories.
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011