Reviews for Cheating
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Cute... in a way I think cause in my mind, Spock did that for Kirk to ask for monogamy
Doni chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was actually a touch sad. Nicely done.
l-girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
nice, usally it's jim cheating and spock's upset.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
oh wow...just wow nice
Banbi-V chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aw, Spocky how could you! [ At least he better not do it anymore. I could see this becoming a BIG drama, where Spock slips and sleeps with her again and Jim decides he's had enough and breaks up with Spock and drama ensues. And whatnot. ] Amazing story, love all of your writing!
ffname chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
How could you have possibly made this fic cute? I have no idea how you did it, but damn it worked.
BondSlave chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hmn. I thought this would end up pissing me off...but in fact, this didn't really bother me...at all. / Maybe it's because Kirk and Spock cheat on each other constently in TOS...O.o of course that is never their faults, it's always either to save their lives, trick a villian, or they are under some type of spell spour or drug. *shrug* But I suppose that is why this didn't bother me os much.

The shortest and best ideas come from the shower! O.o I think the shower is perverted cause it constently see's naked people.
Rada chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hilariously hot and quite entertaining.

XD

Spock is a bad liar!
SylviaW1991 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
lulz

All I could think of was our cracky crack fic of crack!smut :D

But... Chapel. XD As soon as it was her, I just thought of that one gif where she totes hand rapes him XD