Reviews for Good, adjective
Consistently Inconsistant chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Utterly in keeping with the tone of the movie. I love it. It feels like it's a missing scene from Brick; and everyone is perfectly, unerringly in-character. Gorgeous.
Patient131071 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
As others have already said, I wasn't sanguine about finding any fanfiction for this film, let alone something worth reading. And yet, here it is; the tone's captured perfectly, the dialogue and the... well, all of it, make it a fitting epilogue to what has got to be one of the best films, if not stories in general, of all time. Kudos, sir.
G.A. Clive chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is a really excellent story. You nailed the dialogue perfectly and wrapped it up wonderfully. Loved the use of the dictionary.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Perfect. Beyond perfect! I was looking for fanfic on this movie for months and this is just amazing!
LineMeUpInSingleFile chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Again, you really captured the film's edge, the language and the feeling of it. I like that you made it from Brain's point of view as well. Interesting. I'd love it if you wrote more Brick fanfic.
istandcorrected chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is phenomenal. You captured the language of the movie so well. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it.
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh wow. I never thought I'd find *any* fic for this movie, let alone a truly good one. I'm very impressed with your grasp of the characters, the language, and more importantly, the rhythm of the language. You don't just make the characters talk in realistic patterns, they think in them, too. Brain's opinions of Kara (his assessment, even his fear) is really interesting; and that line about how Brendon looks her right in the eyes because he's not afraid of losing his soul anymore...did I say wow yet? This is a wow moment.

So, in conclusion - this is awesome.