Reviews for Home Again
Can bella still be friends with some of the cullens?
Will she tell the pack what they said about her at her house?
Kind of thought embry would imprint on a twin too
Will Paul become a friend?
No Seth yet?
Grammar Nazi chapter 4 . 1/15
Saw is the PAST TENSE of the verb see, and usually comes immediately after NOUNS and PRONOUNS.
Seen is the PAST PARTICIPLE of the VERB see.
Generally, seen is used alongside have, has, had, was or were in a sentence to make COMPOUND VERBS.
USAGE: saw : This word is a stand-alone VERB. It doesn’t need another VERB to prop it up.

Sorry, but it's driving me insane - she keeps saying seen in place of saw and it's so distracting from such a good story. It also makes her sound very unintelligent for someone who loves reading and English class as much as she does (Although I do know SM contradicts this often, but be better than her).

For example: Charlie SEEN that I was awake and gave me a look. I knew he wanted to talk; about what I had no clue, but right now I was too tired.
That needs to be Charlie SAW that I was awake. Seen needs to accompanied by another verb use some form of HAVE. Saw is a verb thus can be used stand alone, needs no other vern to be correct.
wolf girl red chapter 18 . 1/16
I have read this story soo many times it is just one that I keep going back to I love it x
Colleen chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Please update! I need more please!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 22 . 9/17/2016
"Bella your riding with me" Charlie ordered! uh hello Bella is an adult, Charlie has no right ordering her to do anything!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
This still doesn't disprove that imprinting is only for breeding purposes because it seems that the imprint didn't need to until she became the mother of his children.
jharv241 chapter 33 . 8/15/2016
Excellent chapter! You take as much time as you need! I am a breast cancer survivor! So I know what you went through. I myself have been gone for a long time. But I had to read your story of course!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/22/2016
Can u please update have read this in two days
Romonia chapter 33 . 6/28/2016
Hi, I can't count how much time I have read this story. Love it. But I would ask is if u could do a past story, like before she leave, how she break her hand twice, after their had sex first time, what it was like. basic relationship stuff between Bella, Jack and the pack. Keep up the good work and hope your health and family is safe. Blessings.
Romonia chapter 33 . 6/13/2016
First like to say to God be glory, Great things he has done. I'm Happy that you take the time to go back to school and I'm really sorry bout you diagnosed with cancer, but the Lord is good and he never give us more than what we can carry. But thanks for continuing this story, I have being waiting for you and I never give up hope that you would continue cause your story is that good. So welcome back. Blessings.
TabbyMichelle chapter 33 . 6/13/2016