Reviews for Home Again
This still doesn't disprove that imprinting is only for breeding purposes because it seems that the imprint didn't need to until she became the mother of his children.
jharv241 chapter 33 . 8/15
Excellent chapter! You take as much time as you need! I am a breast cancer survivor! So I know what you went through. I myself have been gone for a long time. But I had to read your story of course!
Can u please update have read this in two days
Romonia chapter 33 . 6/28
Hi, I can't count how much time I have read this story. Love it. But I would ask is if u could do a past story, like before she leave, how she break her hand twice, after their had sex first time, what it was like. basic relationship stuff between Bella, Jack and the pack. Keep up the good work and hope your health and family is safe. Blessings.
Romonia chapter 33 . 6/13
First like to say to God be glory, Great things he has done. I'm Happy that you take the time to go back to school and I'm really sorry bout you diagnosed with cancer, but the Lord is good and he never give us more than what we can carry. But thanks for continuing this story, I have being waiting for you and I never give up hope that you would continue cause your story is that good. So welcome back. Blessings.
TabbyMichelle chapter 33 . 6/13
Great story.
Continue writing I am loving the story
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 33 . 4/8
I love a playful Jake
mvs0706 chapter 33 . 4/8
Welcome back! Best to you
cloudshadow22 chapter 33 . 3/30
Had to go back and reread your story, so just got to this point today. So glad that you were able to get back to it. Sorry that RL threw you such a curve - know how it goes having faced the nasty C myself (I was able to dodge chemo, but I have a couple of nasty scars to remind me how lucky I am.) I was quite impressed with Jake's ability to reign in his Alpha anger and let Bella deal with the Cullens almost on his own. Loved Jake's speech to her; hope she got the message and stops her running ways. Be well and many thanks for sharing this epic.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 33 . 3/14
love this story so far, I hope you continue to update.
MissEllen chapter 33 . 3/13
Dear samsjazz, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles with school first and then with your chemo. I know getting a diagnosis like cancer will consume you with worry if you let it. I also understand that chemo is exhausting to your mind and body. I pray you're cancer free now and that it stays that way.

I'm still here, reading your story. I hope you find a way to finish it, thats an important milestone - finishing and not abandoning a story. Keep plugging on.

Take care!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 33 . 3/9
This chapter really was amazing I love it so very much. I really do wish u would update soon but yes all that does really overwhelming. I sincerely hope u do get better soon and start writing again because this story is unbelievably amazing and I absolutely love it.
I hate cliffhangers especially ones like this that are gonna lead to lemons cuz they are so my guilty pleasure. That is something 2 knw about me and I'm sucker 4 HEA's also.
Hope u update soon.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 32 . 3/8
Oh boy its really a toss up of how this will go down- both with Jake and Bea and Leah and Embry.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 31 . 3/8
Yup the moment they opened that letter I knew that they were the ones that would send those funds. Why God only knws.
I think they would have done this for more reasons that just the guilt over leaving Bea to die in the woods. There's more, almost like Ted is taunting them Jacob in particular. Almost like saying look what I could do and u cant. His own vindictive version of saying suck it to Jacob.
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »