Reviews for Home Again
Caroline chapter 33 . 11/21
I really loved this story, it is very moving and beautifly written.
I never really comment on stories but I wanted to extend my wishes for you to recover through all the troubling times you must've gone through this past year.
All the best
Caroline
Montréal, QC, CA
slyangelm02 chapter 33 . 11/12
I really enjoyed this fic and hope you continue it soon.
Bell 1 chapter 33 . 10/29
I am sorry to hear about your health. That explains why this hasn't been updated since February 2016. It doesn't explain my inability to check if the story is a WIP or complete though. *blushes*

Yep, because of my mistake, I am irritated at myself... having started a story I thoroughly enjoyed, but not noticing it was a WIP. :(

That's right, I am not a Jacob and Bella fan, but this story has been an excellent journey. It has been filled with all sorts of wonderful emotions, true and deep. I ache to read more and for the story to be completed, yet also not wanting it to end either.

I am loving the relationships built, the tough confrontations faced and dealt with, working through struggles and stresses, realizing weaknesses and strengths, learning others see the good in someone who has a tough time seeing pass his/her own faults, learning to allow others in and help, hard truths coming to the surface and worked through. Just so much good coming from so much bad and wrong choices or decisions... and finally the realization that things aren't as hopeless as they appear, that there is forgiveness without holding a person's past failures and sins against him/her.

Please continue this story soon. :D

P.S. I can handle a some grammar and spelling errors, but please stop using "drug" as the past-tense of drag. Please use the correct form of "dragged" instead. Thank you. ;) And get to updating already! :)
Please update! This is one of my faves and i have read it over and over and am dying for more! Pretty Please!
MaryTavares chapter 33 . 6/7
I miss your writing.
Can bella still be friends with some of the cullens?
Will she tell the pack what they said about her at her house?
Kind of thought embry would imprint on a twin too
Will Paul become a friend?
No Seth yet?
Grammar Nazi chapter 4 . 1/15
Saw is the PAST TENSE of the verb see, and usually comes immediately after NOUNS and PRONOUNS.
Seen is the PAST PARTICIPLE of the VERB see.
Generally, seen is used alongside have, has, had, was or were in a sentence to make COMPOUND VERBS.
USAGE: saw : This word is a stand-alone VERB. It doesn’t need another VERB to prop it up.

Sorry, but it's driving me insane - she keeps saying seen in place of saw and it's so distracting from such a good story. It also makes her sound very unintelligent for someone who loves reading and English class as much as she does (Although I do know SM contradicts this often, but be better than her).

For example: Charlie SEEN that I was awake and gave me a look. I knew he wanted to talk; about what I had no clue, but right now I was too tired.
That needs to be Charlie SAW that I was awake. Seen needs to accompanied by another verb use some form of HAVE. Saw is a verb thus can be used stand alone, needs no other vern to be correct.
wolf girl red chapter 18 . 1/16
I have read this story soo many times it is just one that I keep going back to I love it x
Colleen chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Please update! I need more please!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 22 . 9/17/2016
"Bella your riding with me" Charlie ordered! uh hello Bella is an adult, Charlie has no right ordering her to do anything!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
This still doesn't disprove that imprinting is only for breeding purposes because it seems that the imprint didn't need to until she became the mother of his children.
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »