Reviews for Sherlock and the Baby
aewea chapter 14 . 6/10
Oh my godddddd. this was really , really sweet~
great job
WRose chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
Oi
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
A note for Sherlock. About maintaining your sanity, I don't think that you still have much. Brilliant, yet insane.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2015
Very well written
Scholar chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
May I say... I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
ilovesherlockbbc chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Amazing story! So realistic to the show, I kinda wish this would happen in an episode!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
awwwww...I love this story! I'm definitely going to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Oh wow this was by far my favourite fanfic! Good job! I had a huge grin on my face the whole time I read it! 3
KatherineGiovanelli chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Dude this and the other two are amazing. i am addicted. you should be proud of yourself. i hope you publish your own book one day and please make sure everyone knows about it on FanFiction because i will definitely buy it. I still have to read 'Sherlock and the Teenager' next. CANT WAIT!

well done, you are one amazing author! :)
Binksy chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Nice story.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
MORE!
bellechat chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
I thought Megan was cute. :) Really Sherlock? Really? Leaving a baby alone? So glad John is there to keep an eye on her and why do I have a feeling she'll be back someday after this?
bellechat chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
This chapter was hilarious! "This is silence, it is a beautiful thing. You should learn to respect it now." LOL Part of me finds it hysterical with Sherlock exasperated over a baby and part of me feels sorry for him. (I don't feel comfortable around crying babies so I get the pain.) Poor John's going to be stressed out with taking care of Sherlock and the baby girl.
bellechat chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I hear the character's voices when I read this and that's a good thing! So glad to be reading fanfics again. I love all the interactions between Sherlock and John so far. :) So now my next question: what's this cute baby's name?
bellechat chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
What wonder is this? Sherlock having to care for a baby?! :D I am really interested in what's going to happen! Sherlock's definitely someone who would feel uneasy around kids. Something tells me this is going to be good! XD