Reviews for After the Dawn
SlythrInHermione chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
rather liked this .. Aside from the odd incest shit
Frank chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
I don't understand how could Harry loose to Draco, Harry defeated Voldy and obviously Draco stands nowhere near him in terms of power and dueling skills... By the way Draco/Bella/Harry love triangle is weird as hell.
banditdk19 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
I can't seem to swallow the fact that Harry lost to Draco in a duel, you seriously need to review their power levels... While your story is AU, it doesn't change the fact that Harry killed Voldemort, so even in your story, he should be powerful enough to deal with Draco quickly.
banditdk19 chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
First, Harry getting subdued by Bella, not you've got Bella getting subdued by the ferret, there is seriously something wrong with that picture...
cookies chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i normally don't go for M rateing fic's
but your's just look'ed to good to pass
up. and i was not dissapointed!
very good so far!

lots of love

RecoveringAna chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
asgardies chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Are you going to continue this? I think it's very, very good, and you stopped it on quite a cliffhanger moment...
RubyRosette5 chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
I lovett ! please update it's such waste to abandon such a good story ! keep it up

zoentjes ,Anne
its-all-in-my-headxo chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
keep going please one of my faav stories:)
Mitch Hamiton chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
This is one of my my favorite storys you have accomplished what every writer dremas of you have humanized I monster, you have made your audience care about someone they hate. Bravo

Now update and finish it soon
SimplySinful21 chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
I love your transition of Bellatrix to Bella mode! Fierce and fiery, but enjoying freedom with some sex on the side! Awesome! Can't wait for more!

4rm da blk chick$$$
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
so far interesting story. keep up the excellent work :D
Armacryss chapter 19 . 8/18/2011

Great story so far, I hope you'll be able to update it soon... Harry/Bellatrix is quite a "weird" pairing (age, dark/light) but so many ways to expand this pairing.

I must admit that the movie part was brilliant :) I really had fun.

Good job !
UNSpacy000 chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
This is certainly fun. It has character development, which I heartily approve of. I hope things turn out well for them, which might include buying an island in the Caribbean to escape from the law.

I look forward to future updates.
homer90 chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
Amazing! bella and harry are so cute!