Reviews for shine on
StrawberryAngel143 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Love this!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Woah that was really really amazing. Keep writing, you are fantastic
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
...wow. )O.O

That. Was. Amazing!

Great job! This was perfect!
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I like. I like the littlemiss and mister titles cute. Well done
JustaSchmuck chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Love it. :] How do you write like this? You could get rich off these stories.

Marley
rayofsunshinex3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
AMAZING.

This is amazig, I lovelovelove your writing style! :D

I want it, too! :) Now I'm really scared to post something. :P

But seriously, that was breathtaking, you characterized them just right and hit all the right spots. I loved it.

And did I mention amazing? :D
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I can't quite work out Robbie and Cat, that's all. Tori's a bit confusing too, but in a different way.
Her Name Is Erika chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
HOLY CRAP, LUCY.

This oneshot was a total mind fuck in the most awesome way. You're on my favourites :)

-Erika
AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I absolutely ADORE this! I love how you took each character and completely analyzed them! It's awesome!
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OMFG YOU READ MY MIND. Seriously, I was just thinking about writing a story like this. First you take my Carly characterization, then my Victorious. YOU'RE INSIDE MY HEAD, I SWEAR. xD

But seriously, this was amazing. Epic. Everyone was both IC and yet unique. I have to say, I think Jade, Beck, and Tori's were my favorites.

'Welcome to Hollywood.' Brilliant. My favorite line of the piece. DON'T STOP WRITING. xD
dog teeth chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
oh my god.

this was.

perfect.

brilliant.

beautiful.

insanely perfect.

and did i mention perfect?

i want your style. seriously, i want your fucking style. this was brilliant and great and i love love LOVED it to death, just like everything else you've written. it was emotional and it flowed so perfectly i want to cry.

please write more. don't ever stop writing, mkay?
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Uhm, wow.

just wow. this fic, the way you wrote it - it's SO beautiful.

and heartbreaking, and just, completely fabulous. I liked these lines especially: "Here, music is never buried away with old photo albums and love letters.

Oh, and there's Tori."

and: "(And really, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?)"

Just, wow. I'm completely speechless. Incredible job.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really like the style it was written in, very interesting! And I love the words you chose it's very pretty :) good job!
allieson chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
oooh.. I absolutely loved that. I loved the way it flowed. The grammar, italics, spacing, parentheticals... it really worked perfectly. This is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing it :-)
WhoaaKid chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow. I never read a story like that and I was totally surprised. I loved the way everyone was portrayed. Excellent. :) Do anotherr.