Reviews for England: The best HusbandFather in the world
ehe! Lovely !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Is yao a girl?
JedTheStageHand chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh...oh my nelly... That...that was the cutest thing I've ever read! Aiyah! My dentist is gonna kill me for all these cavities~...

Very well done! I feel so bad for Iggy~~ I love this fic!
Ladybug The Mime chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ow...ow ow ow ow! The cavities! SO SWEET~~~! Ah~~~! it's so cute! Detonator the cutest story I have ever read! Hong Kong's such a cute little baby!

Oh my Nelly, it's so cute! Wonderful job! :3
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
XD LOL. I love this fic. It's wonderful. :)
Heart-'.'-Daisy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
kawaii!
loman chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
it's cute, it's just so cute that i can't stop laughing! hahaha~
454g chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
OMG I LOVE THIS!

This is so cute! I didn't know they can be this cuuuuute and sweeeet. They make the best family EVER.

lol at England might go back to parents' home. Tsendere X Tsendere
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is hilarious and sooo cute! I love your fluff!

LOL, China's fanboying over Hello Kitty is love! And lol at England's pang of jealousy over China confessing his love to Japan.

AWWW! Baby Hong Kong ftw! LOL at people thinking his wife went bac to his mother's house! My favorite is his co-workers first reactions to him bringing in Hong Kong, especially the Double eyebrows one!

LOL at Arthur's slyness and poor confused Japan~
blind-alchemist chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Omg so cute! *fangirl squeal* England is so likable in your UK X China family stories ); and the scones-for-breakfast scene was hilarious. I love this family now, awww...
Nivell chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Awww, this family is the best ever!
kimuro chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh..poor Iggy,of course you're the best~ but,please..don't feed Hong on your scones any more!-3-
kaya's window chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hehe, that was a fun story~ You know, it sounded like something that could really happen. I wonder if it happens to fathers with babies on the train :D Thanks for a good read!
chocolat-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
XD poor iggy~ I like it! It was a great read