Reviews for Red
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 1/16
So sweet.
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 1/16
Wow, incredible. The story is was so good, and the writing brilliant. Thank you. And I see why you won, it was well deserved.
roxymar chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Very good story. Loved the Gabriel and jasper chapter at the end.
Great job! Read the whole thing in like a day

-roxy
jk chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
a suicidal whore in love with a married john...how fucking cliché
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
That conversation Edward had with Senna was some strong stuff. I've never had a Dad that even showed be cared about his kid so for Edward to have that much trust and love in Senna to share those letters is kinda amazing.

Ten years seems like such a long time and I'm surprised they didn't both move on, but very happy they didn't.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
Oh Edward. Why couldn't you see what was in front of you? He just loved her too much and she was still so on edge.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Oh man. Edward is trying so hard to be everything she needs, but her troubles are so deeply rooted. Bella really is fragile. I always thought he was the one who found her.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Oh wow. Powerful stuff there. Edward thinks his love will be enough, but when Bella is so damaged he won't be right now.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
PJ is the best band ever! And Bella has so much healing to do. I can't imagine this working out well.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
She has so much healing to do!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Oh man. Bella's sadness and Edward's reaction broke my heart. Sooooo well written!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Late to the game, but written so well! I'm sorta glad I just am now getting to read it because I would have been like "noooo more" at the end there.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
What a shitty story. Not the angst cause I like that. But it was crap and dull and an awful ending that I skipped most of.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
That was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Nice addition to the original story.