Reviews for Introducing Me
TalliRose chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
You don't suck and i really love this story
TalliRose chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Is it bad I kinda wanna smack eliza too? and push her into the lake.
Camp.ROCK chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
'I've got somewhere I belong, I've got somebody to love. This is what dreams are made of.'

'When I see you smiling I go oh, oh, oh. I would never want to miss this, cuz in my heart, I know what this is.'

What Dreams are Made of, Hillary Duff. I like it! It really fits into the story!
EstelPax chapter 34 . 12/16/2011
I love this story. Great job. Honestly, I don't want it to end. I'm huge JB, Camp Rock, Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, and Joe Jonas fan. I was curious, when you combined the JB/Connect 3 songs, what songs are they. I think, I have a general idea, can you tell me if I'm right and if there are songs, I missed? Great job.

Here's the list.

1. Hello Beautiful

Just Don't Know it

Find You

Me Going Crazy

8. Hello, Beautiful

' in the Summertime

There's at least two or three more, that I don't know. Again, thanks for a great story, and g
CrazyKitCat chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
Awww.. Sadness an happiness at the same time! You ARE good!
CrazyKitCat chapter 28 . 9/7/2011
I swear, when the Jonas Brothers OFFICIALLY break up, I will be the one bawling in the corner!
CrazyKitCat chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
Awwwweeee! I swear that i squeeled for about a minute in happiness!

Cat
CrazyKitCat chapter 26 . 9/7/2011
Aww...Good Jason
marbear691984 chapter 29 . 9/6/2011
i literally just sat her and read who i am and this story straight through. It is AMAZING work. you are very talented cant wait to see the end result and what song you have the group sing!
Fenix-Monquie-Quinn chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
awesome im lovin it :)
Fenix-Monquie-Quinn chapter 27 . 8/27/2011
Gud story hope there is more btw since eliza is conecct 3 sis n marie is also eliza sis that makes marie the conecct 3 sis aswel so therefor marie is dating her bro
CrazyKitCat chapter 25 . 8/23/2011
Wow
CrazyKitCat chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
Its sweet! Thats nice of marie!
CrazyKitCat chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
Good job! Its about time everyone started making up!

Cat
EstelPax chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
This is a very good story. You have a good plot, work with it. Get creative, have fun. Draw songs, from every where. Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Josh Groban, Backstreet Boys. Let it loose. I loved the first one, keep it going.