Reviews for Charmed
NicoleFFX chapter 13 . 9/12
Really hope you get back to this! Really like your take on fleurmione and your unique storytelling ways! Nice to see a fellow Thai, I myself grew up abroad but spent some uni years studying there.
jumpingninjo chapter 1 . 8/18
loved it s
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Forest of Dean?

It would be great for their Fathers to meet and go camping together, sounds like they would have that in common at least.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
This was truly great and lovely, I hope you will finish it...
wkgreen chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Glad I found this story, enjoying it. Waiting for more :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
I think it is the dean forest
SlyFox92 chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
She's so taking Fleur to the Forest of Dean! I've literally spent half my day starting and getting up to date with this fic! You're a wonderful writer, and the story's really interesting! Please update it as soon as you can!
aarcticinferno chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
"She felt so intimate with the wall now she might as well just buy it dinner and introduce it to her parents." This line had me in snitches and snorting coffee (oops). It's brilliant. Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Hogwarts or the Forest of Dean?
Zelda's Hero chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter!
lynettecullen chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I have no idea where Hermione wants to go.
I'm wondering if it's going to be where she used to go camping.
codyw1 chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Nice chapter. They make a sweet couple. Never used to be into Hermione/Fleur (primarily a Harry/Hermione man, with a side venture into Hermione/Luna), possibly because Fleur is such a thin character in canon that I couldn't quite picture it somehow, but numerous very well-written fics like this have completely won me over. :)
jenna chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
awe, are they gonna camp in the forest of dean?
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 8/12/2013