Reviews for Paper Chopper: The Crystal Stars
irwegwert chapter 105 . 2/21/2011
What are the chances that one of the interludes ended up on a chapter I already reviewed? :P

Anyways, sorry for not reviewing in a while! I've been lazy. But, beside the point, HOORAY! A whole bunch of my favorite characters are here. :D (aka I liked all of the characters except for Mimi, the chapter boss, and Tipral :P)

I KNEW something was up with Mario. He never talks. Neveeeeeeer. Or my childhood would be ruined. *shot*

Loved the "Where's Waldo" reference. I'm such a dork. :P

And Dedede is a moron. :P Who pays in ANIMES? :V Watch as I'm wrong and this turns out to be a good idea or something. :D

Sorry this review isn't very good. :P I'm still kinda fuzzy on some of the earlier chapters. *murdered*

Keep up the good work. :D
Hopefaith2 chapter 116 . 1/14/2011
So, they enjoy watching the bootleg version of the powerpuff girls. Actually, I still enjoy watching the powerpuff girls, so I can't really say much about that. Kudos for adding the only subordinate with a name, Johnson and the ever so clueless, but funny Lord Crump. And let me just say to the Chopper/Vivian moment: AWWWWWWWW that's sooooo sweet! I'm a big fan of Chivian that Cheartsy. See? It even makes a better name too! Anywho, please update soon!
annonymous chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I luv the story and have just one thing to ask. Chopper and flyer partners in time?
Tails-is-pwnage chapter 107 . 12/29/2010
nice story so far. i like the drama and adventure. although, isnt chopper a little too young too be cursing? idk. anyway, i like the chivian and flymu pairings. i just dont think heartsy deserves chopper :p. plus flyer just deserves somebody. anyway, great story.

T.I.P.- stay awesome
burningdragon26 chapter 104 . 12/24/2010
Can't wait for the boss chapter and Merry Christmas!
InfernoPower chapter 102 . 12/22/2010
This is my first time reviewing and I like to say this. Add more Bowser scenes. There funny.
VGMNRJTheRaccoon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hello Mechanical Oven, I've been reading your fic ever since I first started browsing through fanfiction and now I finally get the chance to review this. So I just wanna say that you put A LOT of hard work into this but it's a shame you have few reviews. You deserve much more credit. I'm gonna be favoriting this and continue reading and look at your other fics as well.
irwegwert chapter 138 . 12/10/2010

Chopper scares me when he's angry. And that wasn't even with the King's Star. *shudders*

Anyways, great chapter, as always. Moe Hawk still MOOOOOOOOOES! *shot* I mean RAAAAAAAWKS! *shot again*

Didn't expect to see Marx at all.

Hooray for the defeat of Grodus and Crump! I hope that that's the last of them.

And King Dedede is in serious debt. :P

Can't wait for more! :D
irwegwert chapter 136 . 12/6/2010
As soon as I saw read this, I had to say something...

irwegwert chapter 131 . 11/27/2010
Sorry this took so long to get up. " *shot*

Great chapter, as always! Meh, Tamber reminds me of someone... *cough* but I can't seem to *cough* remember *cougheslyingcough*.

lol at Wario's and Waluigi's random appearances. And Lemmy is awesome for his name alone. *shot*

Soooo... it appears Chopper is gonna visit Grodus again... Nice mini-boss by the way.

Can't wait for more! :D
wouldentyouliketono chapter 127 . 11/22/2010
cool story, i think heartsy is awsome
irwegwert chapter 125 . 11/18/2010
HOORAY! Finally the Chapter 13 is complete!

Wingel Town really does seem like the Overthere. Oh well...

I haven't seen Flyer since the ending of Paper Chopper. He's pretty cool. Actually, most of my favorites make an appearance, even if they were a little brief. *coughFawfulandMoeHawkcough* :D

Can't say I was expecting another dragon brother or Bebebe not to be the area boss... *still can't spell the boss' name*

Really creative! Can't wait to read more.

P.S.: The world has officially ended. Lord Crump was useful.
irwegwert chapter 119 . 11/9/2010
Whoops! Forgot to review this yesterday. *shot*

Hooray for Luigi's Mansion! :D Loved all of the ghosts and the costumes. Heh heh heh... "A Ghost". :D Ah... memories... Thanks for giving my character an appearance. Meh, I personally don't like Bow *shot*.

Cool Meta Knight fight. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
hotpotato chapter 116 . 11/6/2010
cool .
1KamZ chapter 114 . 11/2/2010
Another chapter that made my day. Plez continue
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »