Reviews for Paper Chopper: The Crystal Stars
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I am furious!

WHY DOESN'T THIS THING HAVE MORE REVIEWS? D
1KamZ chapter 87 . 9/29/2010
*chuckles* Excellent! Just freakin' excellent!
Autumn Wonderland chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
You know this is a good story and it DOES deserve more reviews and I kinda get why you only have five reviews when you have 82 chapters. It's because you update ALOT! Yeah that's obvious I know but you have 82 chapters in one month and ten days. Updating frequently is good but if you update too quickly then you don't allow people time to read the next chapter, then you end up with the one review each chapter or none at all. But if you update slowly then you piss people off and they forget about your story. I know, I've been there unfortunately. So yeah, that's my theory on why you only have five reviews. Don't think that your story sucks because it doesn't, you just update way too quickly. And people aren't going to review your story right away because they don't spend all there time here on fanfiction they have other stuff to do and since you don't give them time to review then maybe they just give up on reviewing and reading your story completely because they can't keep up!

But this story DOES deserve more reviews though
paperplanes chapter 30 . 9/16/2010
75 chapters wow dis is a good story dawg.
Champ 15 chapter 59 . 9/7/2010
Yay! Bombette joins the team.

I also read all the chapters I missed after the Atomic Boo Chapter. So Tipral is like the MAIN Villain along with Marquano. Right?

Anyway, good chapter :D
Weffie-Jamarcus chapter 55 . 9/4/2010
WTF this should have more reviews.
Champ 15 chapter 48 . 9/1/2010
I haven't read all the chapters but I read this one.

The Super Gloves are a cool touch to the story.

My only concern is the battles are a bit too short, maybe you could make them a tiny bit longer. Other then that. Good Job!

Champ 15
Hopefaith2 chapter 32 . 8/25/2010
Poor Chooper. He had such a hard life. I feel so bad for him, and I'm glad 'm not the only one who feels the same way. I hopoe you update soon (which is most likely tomorrow lol).
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4