Reviews for Indulgence: Follow the Chaos!
No chapter eight?!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! ...That's it. That's all I have to say.
Yhaelle-chii chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Okay...this is too intense or nerve-wrecking...I still can't figure out what kind of AU is this?(sorry, I rarely read the whole author's note)...Do characters in this fic use magic instead of flames? Waaahhh...I need to know

awesome fic by the way! Hail you and your awesome brain! Hoping for a new chapter soon :)
Darkness7913 chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
OMG... Pls for heaven's sake don't discontinue this story.. especially now in the truth or dare part! I'm like the love! 1827, A27 and F27 pls! I love the brotherly D27 and D18... I wonder what type of jealousy Giotto is feeling though.. Tsuna you're easily molested!
L's Cappuccino chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
You could just make Daemon's weapon a spear... That way it can open up to more arguments between him an Mukuro about whether one pointed or three pointed weapons are better
love-everything67 chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Please update ! I love this story!
AnimeLover chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter! XD
Why does Hayato call Tsuna 'Tenth'? Isn't Giotto the boss?
Hope you up date soon!
P.S. Giotto was a bit OOC... But I don't mind! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Finish please! Is wonderful!
Pedobearlikesyaoi1234 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
ohmy glob please update! i just can't get enough!
AngeliqueSora chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Omg! this story is soo good! everyone is like involved in this story! and I love the tsuna and giotto moments in this story! they're like the best couple ever! they are soo adorable together! * sighs dreamily * I wonder what did giotto do exactly to the culprit? * smirk * I hope he tortures that sadistic freak alright! how could he do such a thing to tsuna! tsuna is like such an innocent child! * sniffles * and he tainted him! * pissed * bt thn again I'm sure giotto must have taught him a lesson * smirk * * satisfied * ohh my truth AND dare? * smirks * I feel it's going to be such a fun game indeed * laughs * only mukuro would ever think of such stuff! * smirk * ohh my! I really can't wait to see what is in the next chapter! I really am looking forward to how the game will be like! and I can't wait to see how this story will turn out! hope that u'll continue to update this story! it's a really good story! hope that u'll update soon! * winks winks *
10969.aiko chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. I really love the scene on how Dino woke up Tsuna. Update soon! Thanks :)
Bernie6394 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
TheOneWhoHopeForTheBest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Haha! I really look forward to the next chapter! But you haven't update in what? Uhh, a year? Please update this! It just hurt so much that so many nice stories are always hung like this... D:
Alice chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Love it!PLEASE UPLOAD
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Omg I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tiger723 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Haha lol poor tsuna. But funny for everyone else. :D
I like this story. Please continue this.
I'd love to see the Varia involved. Also Lambo and Lampo. Where are the two lazy cows. ;_;
Rolf can't wait for the next chapter