Reviews for Indulgence: Follow the Chaos!
Darkness7913 chapter 7 . 6/9
OMG... Pls for heaven's sake don't discontinue this story.. especially now in the truth or dare part! I'm like the love! 1827, A27 and F27 pls! I love the brotherly D27 and D18... I wonder what type of jealousy Giotto is feeling though.. Tsuna you're easily molested!
L's Cappuccino chapter 3 . 1/24
You could just make Daemon's weapon a spear... That way it can open up to more arguments between him an Mukuro about whether one pointed or three pointed weapons are better
love-everything67 chapter 7 . 1/15
Please update ! I love this story!
AnimeLover chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter! XD
Why does Hayato call Tsuna 'Tenth'? Isn't Giotto the boss?
Hope you up date soon!
P.S. Giotto was a bit OOC... But I don't mind! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Finish please! Is wonderful!
Pedobearlikesyaoi1234 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
ohmy glob please update! i just can't get enough!
AngeliqueSora chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Omg! this story is soo good! everyone is like involved in this story! and I love the tsuna and giotto moments in this story! they're like the best couple ever! they are soo adorable together! * sighs dreamily * I wonder what did giotto do exactly to the culprit? * smirk * I hope he tortures that sadistic freak alright! how could he do such a thing to tsuna! tsuna is like such an innocent child! * sniffles * and he tainted him! * pissed * bt thn again I'm sure giotto must have taught him a lesson * smirk * * satisfied * ohh my truth AND dare? * smirks * I feel it's going to be such a fun game indeed * laughs * only mukuro would ever think of such stuff! * smirk * ohh my! I really can't wait to see what is in the next chapter! I really am looking forward to how the game will be like! and I can't wait to see how this story will turn out! hope that u'll continue to update this story! it's a really good story! hope that u'll update soon! * winks winks *
Lady59 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. I really love the scene on how Dino woke up Tsuna. Update soon! Thanks :)
Bernie6394 chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
TheOneWhoHopeForTheBest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Haha! I really look forward to the next chapter! But you haven't update in what? Uhh, a year? Please update this! It just hurt so much that so many nice stories are always hung like this... D:
Alice chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Omg I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tiger723 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Haha lol poor tsuna. But funny for everyone else. :D
I like this story. Please continue this.
I'd love to see the Varia involved. Also Lambo and Lampo. Where are the two lazy cows. ;_;
Rolf can't wait for the next chapter
Jetime chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Tsu-kun is so cute I'm happy that he is happy again after the "accident" No one can go against Tsuna's cuteness. Even Reborn :D
Where is Byakuran? I think it'll be funnier if he can be on stage :D
Shimon school? Then maybe Enma will show up later? He is my second favorite character (after Tsuna :D).
Your story is very great, interesting and attractive. How could you abandon it? It's nearly 1 year now since the last update. :(( Evil you
Please UPDATE soon, neh
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I vote for Reborn!( Is he a choice?)
Also could you maybe add Byakuran, Spanner, or Shouchi? XD