Reviews for Love's Redemption
spankingonions chapter 2 . 11/16
harukappa chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
I still care! I love this story
unheardcries chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
I still care :)
Bloom Flower chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Please update soon!
TooLazytoLogin chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Omg, how can you say you're no good at romance? It was absolutely endearing. Ily your story. Please update soon. That was great!
TooLazytoLogin chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Omg, great chapter. Amazing story, rly. I'm loving every minute of it. New reader here
kanebii chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
it's fluffy xD I love it. and uhm well I don't mind OkiHiji if you insist on putting it in this fic. It makes sense because Sougo is a sadist freak and Hiji always spoils him. Please keep up with your good work :)
Hellion16 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Aww, so cute!

Sougo is just so sweet and Hijikata let him snuggle to his's pretty OOC but i definitely love seeing them like this.
Kuroin chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
HijiSougo is welcomed anytime man, thank you so much for the update! :
Ashu-chwan chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Woah! Okita is cute. n.n I wonder how you will make them accept their feeling and all but I'm looking forward to it. :)

And don't worry I love OkiHiji as much as HijiOki, so I'm still going to be with you for a moment. :3
Phoenix of Starlight chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Hehe, yes, drama, please! Make someone jealous! XD I was just wandering around in need of some good Sougo romance, and thank goodness for this story. Usually when I wander, I regret it. This time was different. :3

This is a wonderful story thus far, and you can expect more from me in the next chapter! :D

You write Sougo DELIGHTFULLY, as you do Hiijikata. Toushi is simply adorable as a little tsundere. Ehehehehe Thanks for the wonderful read. I will follow!
Verona.Gu chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hey there, I've read all your 8 chapters and I'm really really really really really into it And so, I want to ask you if I can translate your fic into Vietnamese? I'll post it in several locations which I'll inform you later when I'll finish it. Look forward to hearing from you
unheardcries chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Some nice development happening. I'm liking it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
well, i've read your whole 8 chapters, and i find it really interesting i'm a Vietnamese, and i just want to translate your fic into my language, so i'm here to ask for the permission my English is not very good, so forgive me if there is any mistake in my comment "
you can mail to my gmail to reply about this:
thanks a lot for reading this silly comment. if you say 'yes', your fic will be in my wordpress: .com , of course, in Vietnamese
Ashu-chwan chapter 8 . 6/1/2012