Reviews for Sync
Massydov chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really enjoyed that! Nice ending!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Lmao! Poor Leo!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011

I haven't played much of brotherhood. D: I've been dying to own a system that can play it, but with the money I have... no possible. xD I hear online that Leo's really cute and lots of people adore him.

This fic helps me realize how cute he is~ And how dashingly cunning and naughty Ezio is. xD

The dialogue and the details really made me fall in love with this story. It's awesome. :D I enjoyed your writing very much~

I hope to see more Brotherhood (xD) from you in the future~
herp de derp chapter 1 . 2/20/2011

this was hilarious.

i did not expect a hundred fucking pidgeons to appear out of the ass of nowhere. so goddamn random.
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ah, slash and wonderfully random yet hilarious fics. How I've missed you these last two months. *sniff* :3

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
Beautiful Shiny People chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
pfff Ezio is...dear lord this was adorable and sexy at the same time.
bakally chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

Seriously, this is probably the most random/awesome/spectacular/magnificent fanfiction I ever read.

And I absolutely ADORE the random pidgeons - in your other stories too.

Keep up the awesome work 3
Taismarr chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Ahhh such an awesome fic! Not what I expected at all, but hilarious! Poor, sweet Leonardo, just wanting to help all the birds!

I love the line "Your room is filled with birds." XD

Very random and creative, I love it!
TehGlompingKitsune45 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
oh god, you have no idea how much I love this XD Leonardo's just so. . . gah. . . I can't even describe it, just-so much love C:
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
hehehe That's a cute one, I likey!
ntepAC chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*images of Foxworthy telling his joke about making love and those eyes (his dogs) staring at him at the end of the bed comes to mind...*

GAH! This, is HILARIOUS! I would have to say the best Ezio/Leo I've read yet. I've read many, but none took on an INSANE twist like this one.

Leonardo is so innocent! I love that he wanted to help all ONE HUNDRED of them. Yes, too bad for him that Ezio doesn't particularly care about them... WELL DONE! (I'd write a longer review, but I've nothing but praise, no criticism...)
Dark-Zeblock chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
rofl. Love it! Well written! I can so picture them doing that! :D
hatsuKidamaru chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
nice, your vocabulary is blinding and the way you use them is wonderful. Do be careful though, you're missing some basic words between your feast of opulence thus resulting in slight misunderstandings.

With love,

KatChampagne chapter 1 . 8/10/2010

Dude that is freaking hilarious. Seriously i can so see Leo and Ezio doing that. :)
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow, just wow. XD

It started out beautiful. Almost like a painting.

And then it became downright ridiculous and i couldn't stop laughing. D Leonardo would do something like that, you got him perfectly. Ezio is just a seductive slut though, so it ended on a very good note _