Reviews for Family
Leocht chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I actually never thought of it that way, but it makes so much sense!
Firefly264 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Aww! *glomps Edo* That was so cute! I love this whole story, it's so funny, especially Izumi. Are you continuing it?
lotrprincess chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
I'm so glad I stumbled on your little corner of fanfiction. This is hilarious! And all the cute parts are so heart-warming that they make me want to melt in a pile of very happy goo. Please update!
lotrprincess chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
"Maybe we could hide in the basement," Ed suggested desperately.

"Ed, I don't have a basement."

"I could make one!"

Hahaha! That little exchange there just about killed me. XD
lotrprincess chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
"I haven't eaten any proper food in a week. I'm hungry, Hughes! Take pity and feed me!" XD Roy sounds like Ling. I absolutely adore this so far!
arhangle chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
aww...sweet!
Furionknight chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
I look forward to more :)
Exile Wrath chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!
ClosetFMAfan chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
This. Is. Hilarious. I love it so much, the idea is just perfect. The thought of Roy having to care for the Elrics at that age? Oh my gosh. Hilarious. I love it. Please update. I know you're probably going "Oh hey, yeah I completely forgot this thing even existed and don't even remember where it was going", but please continue it! Its just too cute!

Oh and just a little suggestion, I think it would be hilarious if Hoenheim just showed up.
miladyRanger chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Oh, Ed...

Congratulations on making me cry, by the way. The emotions in this have been building up for a while, and they officially took over when Ed explained himself to Al. Thanks for completely understanding the characters and their intricate interactions with one another - it makes for wonderful reading.
X59 chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
interesting.

Are the homunculi still around in all of this?
Sekhem chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
I love this. Ed and Al are just so adorable, and Roy is just so awkward in the whole "new parent to a pair of insanely intelligent preteen boys" sort of way.

And it just keeps getting better.

So, what's going to happen when/if Winry gets involved? This isn't the kind of thing they're going to be able to hide from her forever, and we all know that in her own way, she can be just as scary as Izumi when she wants to be. Especially where Ed and Al are concerned.
mk17design chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
aaaw this is so cute XD

please update soon!
IvyShort chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
That was very entertaining.

And cute. I like cute. AL! *glomp*