Reviews for The Power of Goodbye
LittleLeoFitz chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
hey plz write more i want to know what happens next this is great.
Solsticio21 chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Poor Ginny :( I hope they can find the book and find a cure.
hermywazlib chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
This story is excellent! please update soon! Dr Jeff Greg, is he the J Greg in the book hermione read? also, is it really albus dumbledore who was the a dumbledore in the book? couldn't it have been aberforth or ariana? sorry, if this might give hints to people!
regbride12 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Harry picking on Hermione in front of Ron- deathwish...Ron will always protect/defend Hermione-even from his best mate...sad for Harry and Ginny... cant wait to see where this story continues!
SincerleyBree chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
This is a fantastic story but, can you put more R/Hr in this story considering it says the story is for them. Its still a good story though :)
regbride12 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I love the interaction b/w Harry and Molly. Also I think the disease was a clever name LOL-good job!

YES def bring on LOTS more R/Hr ;)
Solsticio21 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Mione as always with the answers. I hope they can help Gin.
ThePhoenixLament chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
I'm really liking it! But if this is supposed to be Ron/Hermione story, should it really be from Harry's point of view?
MummaMoon chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
OMG wow! This is an awesome story! I love it! very dramatic and original! Hope you update soon because i can't wait to see what happens next! :) x
Solsticio21 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Gin! OMG I hope she's ok! I can't wait for the update :(
regbride12 chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
THAT was awesome LOVE the way ya have Voldemort inside Harry's mind- the DE's were SO in perfect character as well. Harry didnt get to tell Molly? :( Cant wait to see where this goes ;)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
It would seem mentioning that Ginny may have been given a disease with only one antidote would be something that Harry should demand Mrs. Weasley hears. Especially if there is something someone else can do to make an antidote (despite what Lucious claims).

I wonder what the next step will be for Harry, Ron, and Ginny.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Definitely lots of action here. I love how protective Ron is of Hermione, although stopping to check if she is okay during a duel is probably not wise.

Is the voice from Voldemort?
ThePhoenixLament chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Please update soon as you can! :D
professor lazyass chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Cant wait to read the rest, update soon?