Reviews for What Happened on the Hogwarts Express
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 6/3
Bloody brilliant !
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 5/30
this was awesome. explains why harry was soo obsesses with draco all of sixth year. haha.
OMGfanfics chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
i loved this it was so fun to read, i cant wait if you do a second chapter
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Amazing story! Love it.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow was that amazing. I would live scene 2! Thank you
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Omfg please please please post more!
Daytona44 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Brilliant. Simply illicit and brilliant.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Woah! That was super hot! Any intention of a sequel?
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
that was marvellously kinky and outrageously fucking HOT!

cum all over Harry's face? kill me now.

well done :)
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this was frustrating. sorry, i can't help but take harry's side. come on he was at such risk there and then draco leaves him there? noooo! - brilliantly written by the way.
JesseLuna chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved it but i sooo wish this was at least 2 chapters, where Harry maybe gets him back after the sorting dinner or something LOL
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Amazing job! loved it!
avioleta chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was lovely. I've been reading a lot of HP fics lately. It started as a distraction...a breath of fresh air from all the Twilight, but I'm rather obsessed right now. I'll take HP/SS, HP/DM, and SS/DM. I'm not terribly particular ;) This short was a treat. I loved how you kept Draco in character. His actions (while hot) were believable because the antagonism was still there. This act was more of a violation than physically breaking Harry's nose. Often I find that writers quickly write off years of antagonism and completely different world views when pairing these boys together, and it's harder for me to accept those relationships.

Thanks! xo Violet
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow! SOOOOO much better than the original. I think Draco would have totally done that! Much more humiliating than breaking his nose.
meepison chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Any time you want to spin this off and keep going it would be wonderful!

insanely hot...love this!