Reviews for Me & PP: a Journey Into the Absurd
angelspinknose chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
I have new names for these two... Prissyward and Dirtylock.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Bwahaha! I mean, is there really anything more to say? JfC, I have tears streaming down my cheeks. Edward is a freaking grandma with his expressions - a dirty, horny grandma who owns a dog named TM. *simultaneous shudder & LMAO* And of course Jasper is pure win with the Simpsons and getting his news from the Daily Show. Nod, nod. Jon Stewart and the Silver Fox? UNF :) Fantastic as always ladies!
hollygolightly79 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
A bit of metafanfic - what a rare and unexpected treat!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
You guys, that was so good! Poor Dorkward, I tried not to laugh at him, but...

And you about slayed me with the pics. Verra nice indeed.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
LMAO...

Whit COCK: but my woody is totally deflated

The Esquire: I can't say that I'm happy about that.

IDK why but this just had me laughing histerically
jesabaker chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Nothing kills good web sexytimes than grannie bustin down the door! good stuff
VAVikingGirl chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
LOL with lots of giggles. Too funny. Loved the interruption.
ColourmeCullen chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
lmfao! These cads need video chat. Js. ;p
angelspinknose chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
you two crack me up. i normally don't read slash but these two and their emails/ims are priceless. loved drunk nana.
simplynothingtosay chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
OMG You guys are so cute! I love this Edward hard.

Sequel, sequel!
Ealasaid77 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Hehehe awesome. Oh man, being walked in... that sucks ass. I love these two, Edward is so ridiculous.
theladyingrey42 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
O. M. G. That was fuckhot and incredibly funny. I love those two.
ColourmeCullen chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
This is something that every slash fic writer needs to read, like seriously! lmfao! *squishes*
ColourmeCullen chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I loved that you kept Emmett "hidden" until epov - but Rose kinda gave that away.. ;) lol Oh, and Edward.. I want! Loved his tattoo! :D This was awesome, I loved it!
ehee chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Just awesomeness! Uptight Edward is so funny - so PC while trying to be cool. And Jasper, just hangin' The web links were a really nice (and fuckhawt) touch.

Great chapter - the e-mail format was a great idea, and the banter back and forth was hilarious! Bravo!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »