Reviews for Me & PP: a Journey Into the Absurd
ROTFLMAO!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
UNF!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
*snickersnort* I love Dorkward.
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
OMG, I read this on the blog of her birthday. That was so funny, I had tears streaking down my cheeks.
angelspinknose chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
wasn't expecting it to be emmett
VAVikingGirl chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
ROFLMAO! That is too funny. Hubby is threatening to take me to see "Vampires Suck" to 'cure' me of my fixation w/vamps. hee hee hee.

We just watched this week's epi of True Blood, and he was suggesting that I'd really like the Lafayette/Jesus pairing. Told him, no, they don't really do anything for me. Eric/Talbot though... Not bad at all. :D But they got nothing on my imagination. hee hee hee
VAVikingGirl chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I loved this the first time I read it, and I love it still. For some reason I forgot it was Em and was plugging Jasper in with my twisted brain. Oops, my bad. :)

I want to apologize for not reading "The Hood." I have all sorts of silly and personal reasons for not doing so, and I'm ashamed of myself. I will read it soon. Your writing is too good YG.
MissSherrie chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I mean this in the best way possible. You have an immensely entertaining, yet seriously disturbed, mind. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

;P

Cheers,

Sherrie
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OMG! LOL! I have no words to express my delight and satisfaction with this little ditty. You have totally cracked me up. I now need to shut down the computer and go work. More must wait until another time. hee hee hee I'll be giggling all afternoon.
beautifulklutz chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Huh...I liked that I wasn't sure who the main character was for a bit. I was envisioning Bella at first. Loved Rosalie in this! Em & Edward not a combo often done. Enjoyed.
beautifulklutz chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm pretty picky on slash and just wanted to let you know this had me laughing...enjoyed ;)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww! That was so cute!

angelspinknose chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
as a patient of sunnyvale i must protest... they never gave me any dolls.
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
interesting
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was so freaking fantastic ladies! Seriously one of the funniest things I've read in FF. Love awkward, prim and proper Edward (well...until he starts talking about J's dick being a perfect fit in his ass!) and Jasper was to so cool and laid back. The closing e-mail was perfect and I think I actually "Aww'd" out loud as I was wiping away my tears of laughter.

A lovely present for Heidi...thanks for sharing :)
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »