Reviews for The Real Hatsumomo
Sakura chapter 1 . 3/18
Please continue, it's been 4 years!
akire chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very good introduction of establishing Hatsumomo's relations with other people. It's nice to read she's survived and had a familiy. Very promising read overall. I'd loooove to continue reading your work. Please continue. Thank you.
Andrea chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
please, don't stop, i find it very interesting, and this story is so captivating, because it's real!
Joseph chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow! That's really cool. I love the book Memoirs of a Geisha! Lol:-)
roni2010 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
I understand completely!
JustAThinker chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
That's actually a good idea It may take a while to continue the story, but when you start it again, it'll be more realistic and believable!

Good luck!
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
love the story..
Queen of Tortall chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Please continue! This story is very good. Hatsumomo is always seen as the villain, and I can really imagine little Hoshi. I'm excited to see how this will turn out. Your writing is superb, and is totally comparable to the actual Memoirs. Great job!
thelittlewitchgirl chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
please continue to update this fascinating story!
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
What I've read so far is really good and interesting. Keep it up :)
FangIsFexcellent chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
This is really good so far! You should definitely update soon. It's a really interesting take on Hatsumomo. I've always been pretty sympathetic of her, and you seem to have captured her blunt way of telling things perfectly. I can't wait to see where you take it.
MzKel11 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I loved it! It was such a unique look on Hatsumomo and her legacy! I can't wait to read more ! :)
Shay chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This story is great and well written please continue to write