Reviews for One For The Vault
roxy chapter 6 . 8/24
I love it more please
Siemsen chapter 6 . 8/17
Why have you abandoned this absolute gem? I honestly wish it was longer, and this is the first time I've read any femslash so that makes this extra special.
sagge chapter 6 . 7/9
I really hope you find it in you to update this story. It's really amazing & I want to see more. You left on such a angsty cliffhanger. Sigh
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 6/18
god this story is soo good! please continue ! hope u update soon!
Leez chapter 1 . 6/2
Wow so Pams a Serial Rapist didn't expect that.
Z0mbieMart chapter 1 . 1/2
I really REally wish you could do more chapter to this. :I
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Please please please pleeeeeease update this story, it is hands down the best true blood fanfic I have ever read! It's just too good to go unfinished!
kamonwan9952 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Im sooo inlove with this story!
at first i was just bored and found out about this fic and i was like, 'well have nothing better to do and this one seems good' and awwhellyeah!
i Cried on this chapter and at the end, like aw man! the two of u just get together haha XD i cant handle all these pain in my heart
I hope you updates sooon :D
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
You suck. I know this is four years late but you do. I totally had to see what Pam would do and what came next after this. But no, just ended it there. Suck.
what you wrote to this point is very good though

ssooo chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
when. will. you. ever. update. thiiiissss. aicjaidgabeoamduowd it's so good ckaDukqdhiandyslqnsgxu
cookiesforfrogs chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Oh no. Why is there not more of this? i really enjoyed this. i particularly liked the way you wrote Pam, and your Oc worked nicely.
Silverwood Bo chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
I really hope that you continue this. It was getting so good!
Ink-About-It chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
The fact that this story has been discontinued is heart-breaking... But even unfinished, it's better than two thirds of the completed fics out there. :( :) Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Golly garnet... you decide to leave this fabu-fucking-blous story right at the emotional climax?! GAAAAAAHAHA! I wil find you if you don't resolve this awesome fic.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This seems hell of interesting.