Reviews for Tetragametic Chimerism
cheyanne clabon chapter 1 . 1/31
Terrible, how the fuck could edward
that shit, FAGGOT
a cold wolf's howl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
How can guys get pregnant?
twilightrose0372 chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Ok I realize this is fiction, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the lack of parenting in this story. My guess is you must be young. No parent in their right mind would encourage a 13 and 14yr old couple to masturbate with each other, or sleep together every night, or build them an apartment!
PoisonIvyRose'sThorns chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
I kinda want to point out that you eat steak and kill vampires with a stake. At least where I live.
Guest chapter 86 . 7/4/2012
I love it all.
EvilSloth chapter 66 . 7/12/2011
That is the best chapter i have ever read. I LOVE the strip of condoms idea, its actually the kind of thing my mum would do
ShipDrappple chapter 85 . 4/7/2011
I am going to honest with you I love all the science and stuff I mean I probably would never know this stuff unless I became a doctor or read your story, but quit frankly I am disgusted and much rather be a doctor. And anyone that is like that well I'm sorry and I have nothing else to say about that.
Jasper and Alice Forever chapter 85 . 2/1/2011
Emmett getting his first period was so funny and Russell's reaction to getting boobs was priceless! ROFL
Jasper and Alice Forever chapter 84 . 2/1/2011
I liked the Edward one better.
Jasper and Alice Forever chapter 83 . 2/1/2011
Edward really saved the day here!
Jasper and Alice Forever chapter 82 . 2/1/2011
I wonder what else Jasper edited...
Jasper and Alice Forever chapter 81 . 2/1/2011
Emmett's reaction seemed very Emmett-y, and this explained why he was not already on the football team.
Jasper and Alice Forever chapter 80 . 2/1/2011
I kept hoping for a full-fledged lemon in this one :(
Jasper and Alice Forever chapter 79 . 2/1/2011
Jasper's thoughts on Alice were really cute and sweet :) I would love to see an Alice pov of this!
Jasper and Alice Forever chapter 78 . 2/1/2011