Reviews for Tuesdays with YogaGal
psyfilover chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Oh man, Edward's reaction was hilarious! I'd love to read more kink!
psyfilover chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Oh damn... wizards always do it better, huh? *drool*
LyRiCho chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Looooove the spanks! There should be more!... But... Lmao seriously Edward? You're in pain? Lmao LOVE IT!
LyRiCho chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Oh my gosh that is just friggin perfect! Really? Edward in the sand! Orange little swim suits! LOVE IT!
LyRiCho chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Hot nerdy Edward! Sexy as heck Jasper! Furking love it! XD
LyRiCho chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Lol love it! Love Nana! Hehehehehehe... Twinkie... Lmao.. Oh its just too good! Too too good! XD... Hahahahaha he passed out! Lol
LyRiCho chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Oooooh he wants it! We can all furking tell he wants it! You want all that homo loving with Edward! XD that's why you didn't pop a cap in his ass! Cuz you want his ass! XD
LyRiCho chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Oh my gosh! I furking love it! Seriously every freakin thing about this! EVERYTHING!
LyRiCho chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Ooooooooo geeky Edward so hawt! XD hehehehehe love it! Loooove how Jasper didn't let down either! Lol xD
LyRiCho chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
The fracking heck! Jasper did not just make a beyonce reference... And and... The dog... Lmfao! Ooooo man that's just priceless! XD mastercard that chiz!
LyRiCho chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha love the cyber date! Hehehehehehehehe hilarious! Seriously Nana walked in! Oooooh too good too good! XD
LyRiCho chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh my gosh! That came outta no where! Really! Emmett!... I was seriously confused until I finally put the pieces together... Ooooooo you crafty devil you! XD love it!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Mmmmm love it! Oh I just love this... Has the obvious desire for each other but a subtle I want more than your body... And it is soooo hilarious!.. Mhmm love it love it love it!
lovedwardalways chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
That was adorable.
featherme chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
These boys always make my day! Can't wait for their next excursion into the world of kink...what else has Edward has researched?