Reviews for Cruel fate
TheAnemicWriter21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I decided to read this because of Kakashi stuck as a henge cat.
TheAnemicWriter21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I can't really imagine Kakashi stuck as a henge cat. It's just hilarious. The story moved me and I am not really a fan of sappy, angst-y and depressing type of stories. What naughty attention was Kakashi being stuck as a cat. But really, this story is well written so keep good work.
lumierehere chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Nothing makes me cry more than destitute chuunins omg :( I was so sad for like 50% of this fic damn. I'm glad it was a happy ending.
Uchiha Saija chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Really good story. I'll never get tired reading it over and over again. It is sweet and fluffy but there is also pain.
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Aw! This is a story I'd love to read again and again! And I'm not even a fan of the Naruto series... xDDD
I think this epic piece was well done, very, very well done. I loved how Kakashi, stuck as a cat not only learns to love Iruka but also finds out about the terrible situation of the chuunin and decides to act. Of course it was funny when he listened to Iruka's confession and still didn't get that the man was in love with him... xDDD I wonder how many juunin he thought out and about, missing from a mission without any trace of them... xDDD
I also loved how he tried to insert himself into Iruka's life when he was a cat just to be fed at the beginning - just to be basically more inserted into the other man's life than he originally wanted to...
Sweet story!
Thank you so much for writing it!
Solemn Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This is so sweet. :)
Zaman chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I'm reading this while on my period, and my cramps were killing me. This totally cheered me up.
jj chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
second time readig this still think its good
Akaatje chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This is very sweet and different from the usual stories of Kakashi and Iruka. I like it.
You should be proud :)
violetpooka chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Beautiful little story...I have to admit-the lives of the chunin and their interaction with some of the more egotistical and insufferable jounin is something that has often worried me...I think you portrayed it with amazing compassion and honesty...thank yopu so much for such a lovely story
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This is a really good story. I loved it. :) I dont normally like one shots because theyre too short and feel rushed, but this story was the perfect length and was slow and steady, its made me very happy, so thanks.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
im glad when Iruka found out it wasn't a FF cliché of a huge fight and betrayal and blah blah blah.

I really enjoyed this story!
Tigergirlie chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This fic is equally adorable every time I read it (I think this was the 7th or 8th time)! Both the plot and the characters (the way you interpret them) are true masterpieces! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Korregidora chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
D'awwww adorable story!
melissen chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Damn, how many times have I read it? I love this story. Thank you for sharing. Please, write more.