Reviews for Cruel fate
violetpooka chapter 1 . 5/26
Beautiful little story...I have to admit-the lives of the chunin and their interaction with some of the more egotistical and insufferable jounin is something that has often worried me...I think you portrayed it with amazing compassion and honesty...thank yopu so much for such a lovely story
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 2/1
This is a really good story. I loved it. :) I dont normally like one shots because theyre too short and feel rushed, but this story was the perfect length and was slow and steady, its made me very happy, so thanks.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
im glad when Iruka found out it wasn't a FF cliché of a huge fight and betrayal and blah blah blah.

I really enjoyed this story!
Tigergirlie chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This fic is equally adorable every time I read it (I think this was the 7th or 8th time)! Both the plot and the characters (the way you interpret them) are true masterpieces! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Korregidora chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
D'awwww adorable story!
melissen chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Damn, how many times have I read it? I love this story. Thank you for sharing. Please, write more.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
so cute XD
I love your idea
kingthrandy chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
it's cute :3 though Iruka wasa bit OOC but who cares this was awesome :D
jj chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
extreamly nice I like that a lot one of my favs
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Did you just put Hinata's personality into Iruka's body? O_o I mean, I enjoy a gentle and sweet Iruka just as much as anyone else, but all the major components of Iruka's personality are missing. Where's the stubbornness, the righteous anger? Where's Iruka yelling at jounin in the mission room without fear, when a report is late or unreadable?Also, I don't think Iruka would ever let his other chuunin friends suffer that treatment even if he himself were okay with it. I understand that Iruka having this weak, timid and super sweet personality probably worked better to further your plot, and I really do like the concept of this story with Kakashi being locked into cat form and learning more about Iruka, but I was so disappointed in Iruka's personality... I felt like I lost everything that made Iruka Iruka. I hope you take this review as the constructive criticism it was meant to be, and not a flame. Best of luck in your future writing endeavors!
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was amazing! I really liked perspective, and aww, poor chuunin. I like that once they realized what was happening, Tsunade fixed it immediately. And yay Kotesu/Izumo! And Iruka talking and snuggling cat!Kakashi is pretty adorable in my mind. All in all great fic and definitely a favorite!
Melodien chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
awesomeness is here :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
this was so sweet and adorable. I'm so glad I finally got around to reading it! Now I'm off to look at your other stories...
ponypainter chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very sweet story. Thanks
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I searched this fic for hours..I can't believe I didn't add it to my favs first time..had to search random words,even browsed through entire kaka iru M rated fanfiction list forgetting that this wasn't M rated..damn.I love this fiction.. AAA