Reviews for It's Always Normal
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Lovely stories
MayFairy chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
i do love this story! can't wait for more.
hopefulromantic85 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Ohh I like this story, I feel bad for Amy losing Rory, but it's a a great story none the less. :D
Eclectic Muse chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Just going to say ... people do not get over the death of their spouse less than five minutes after they die. Just saying.
arisa0 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
hahaha your right when i was reading the part where with the wraith i did think stargate atlantis but it was cool how u managed to put them in and make the story very interesting with them in it _...cant wait to see what happens next!
MaryandMerlin chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
RORY! nooooooo but atleast we can focus on the doctor amy goodness now...yes? please?

UPDATE!

mnm x
gallifrey-gurl chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Hahaha! I love this ! Especially the bti about Miley Cyrus. It it written really professionally and has, so far, a really brilliant storyline. (Not that you wouldn't continue to write a brilliant story, but compared to the stories I write, I start off well then kinda trail off. I know you won't be like me though)

Keep writing and I'll keep enjoying!

gallifrey_gurl
Candygurl101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
looks gud soo far but i wanna know is amy n the doctor relationship gunna start off as friends with feelings to more or just friends in total denial of feelings ...
Jessica-Rose Bennett chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was really good! I want more, give me more XD

As for aliens, i'm not quite sure which ones to use. Sorry!

Just keep writing :D
MaryandMerlin chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
oooooo yay first review :D

this sounds really good but you think you can find someway to...dispose (nice way to say kill off) rory. i mean hes lovely i just dont like him with amy, they just dont go well together lol

UPDATE!11