Reviews for The Inheritance
tahalastarnine chapter 9 . 3/30
You know, I really like this fic. It's well written, with a good plot and idea behind it, but I am 90% sure that you have no idea about ghe dimensions of a house work. I won't say anything about the money because I've seen more ridiculous. But really? Sixty foot high floors? That's pretty much saying that each floor of the Merlin manor is like five floors of a regular house as far as I know. If you see nothing wrong with the numbers, then so be it, but I would like for you to get an actuall visual of them before using them again. I share a house wiyh 4 other people, comfortably, and a five hundred square foot area is like at least a quarter of the house.
Bronze chapter 8 . 3/10
Dumby ain't dead yet and as long as he draws breath he'll be looking for ways to regain everything he's lost. That includes control of Harry and all his vaults. Just think of how much he could steal then! But of course,he'll tell you it's all for the Greater 'd never tell you that the majority of what he steals goes into his personal vault.
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/10
Two for two so far. But I think Dumby'll fight harder to retain leadership in the Order. Though I hope if he does Harry has way more then enough to throw him out.
Bronze chapter 6 . 3/10
That's two enemies who'll gladly stab Harry in the back at their earlies convenience or when it'll do him the most harm. Dolores Umbridge used a Blood Quill on students at Hogwarts as punishment as we all knoww. Being as that is illegal she should've been tried, convicted and sentenced to Azkaban for it. But instead she's right back at work in the ministry. That alone is reason to get old Fudgy arrested. It's called adding and abetting in legal terms. So keep a cell ready rihgt next door for him.
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/10
Oh how I love seeing Dumby get thrown out of Hogwarts! It just warms my heart so whenever it happens. Just how long has Dumby been fighting a holding action against Moldy Shorts and his Death Eaters? In my considered opinion you shoot everyone on sight and worry about their supposed power later. After all, a corpse doesn't speak or think anymore.
Bronze chapter 4 . 3/10
To me, Harry just wasted good moneyon the Dursley's. Even if he paid them one pennyit's too much. They should be paying him for all the years of abuse they've heaped upon him. I'm gonna love reading about Dumby's downfall.
Bronze chapter 3 . 3/10
In a way it's too bad that Harry didn't inherit all four founders heirship. Maybe in that case he could fire Dumby and appoint McGonagall as Headmistress. It'd sure piss old Dumby off!
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/10
Well seeing as theose chapter you mentioned have already been writen, it matters little what I teel you. However I will say, Dumbledore ahas always been a manipulative bastard. I shall hence forth refere to him as Dumby as it suits him so well. And Dumby has always done things for his greater good which usually means for himself and no one else.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/10
You still need someone to proof read this as there are several places that you left ou a word or the sentence arrangment doesn't make sense. As a suggestion, try writing it how you speak. I write for myself as I have no way to post. Give it a try,you've got nothing to loose.
brad.johnson.7739 chapter 13 . 1/17
I really like this story and hope it will be continued.
foxam12 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
If you still don't know I whoud like severus
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Hope that Harry will treat Severus in a fair manner, after all he has being spying for the light - and can't help but wonder if he was also manipulated by Dumbledore as well? After all it was Dumbledore who allowed the marauders to go unchecked bullying Severus and others - which essentially pushed the poor lad Severus to the dark - perhaps Dumbledore manipulated or took advantage of events to make Severus become his spy? Oh, well we'll see?
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Do wonder just how Harry's friends would take the news of his recent inheritances - both the knowledge and wealth? Are Hermione and Ron, truly Harry's friends or were/are they spying on him and reporting to Dumbledore? And what about Neville, Luna and the other Weasley children?

Seems almost as if Dumbledore's more of a threat to Harry than even Tom Riddle AKA Voldermort? How much support would young Harry get from the Hogwart's staff or the members of the Order? Just how much has Dumbledore told anyone of his plans/manipulations of Harry?
angeleyes1984 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
RL sucks on writing time
ugty chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
please update this is a really great story an eight out of ten and you should know i dont usually rank a story higher than a six or seven so please update this story because stories of this kind of quality are hard to find