Reviews for The Inheritance
Hungarian HortailDragon
Dragon for temper
Phoenix for purity
Lion for bravery
Eagle for his keen eyesight
Fox for cunning
Wolf for loyalty
Old guy chapter 2 . 6/2
Potter for day to day. Rest as appropriate. Nice start.
Sal198 chapter 10 . 5/18
Hungarian horntail dragon
Panther
Snake
pakman1230 chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
you should come back and finish this story! its great!
rhizz17 chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
update please
Marshman101 chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
This is awesomely amazing more please
9-tailed kitune chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
What about the heir of slytherin by right of conquest
Silvereye chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
I think that Harry should have 5 animagus forms like a silver unicorn Pegasus, dark forest green cobra, eagle, very dark purple wolf, dragon
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
hungarian horntail dragon, and unicorn though maybe you could make him a black unicorn instead of white/silver and for regular maybe a python and a direwolf
amenoshimai1 chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
Albus Percival Wolfric Brain Dumbeldore
amenoshimai1 chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
Please return to writing this fanfic... it is quit the interacting and I wold like to see how it will like to see how it will end
tahalastarnine chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
You know, I really like this fic. It's well written, with a good plot and idea behind it, but I am 90% sure that you have no idea about ghe dimensions of a house work. I won't say anything about the money because I've seen more ridiculous. But really? Sixty foot high floors? That's pretty much saying that each floor of the Merlin manor is like five floors of a regular house as far as I know. If you see nothing wrong with the numbers, then so be it, but I would like for you to get an actuall visual of them before using them again. I share a house wiyh 4 other people, comfortably, and a five hundred square foot area is like at least a quarter of the house.
Bronze chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Dumby ain't dead yet and as long as he draws breath he'll be looking for ways to regain everything he's lost. That includes control of Harry and all his vaults. Just think of how much he could steal then! But of course,he'll tell you it's all for the Greater 'd never tell you that the majority of what he steals goes into his personal vault.