Reviews for Fairytale
GoldenPheasant chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Alright... I'm making an attempt here, and you must reply and tell me the correct list cause I'm DYING to know, (also, good to know someone loves T-Swizzle as much as me):

Fifteen

The Other Side of the Door

Oh my my my

Today was a fairytale

Crazier

Okay, that was really hard since her songs are So SIMILAR... but still so Good!

Peace and Love,

Sweet Caroline
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I wanted to figure them all out, but I just figured out the last one. Crazier. Awesome story! Wait, only Taylor Swift? Let me get my iPod... 6 from the bottom is Back to December... 5 from the top is Mine...The one below that is Fairytale...Is the first one Fifteen? Is the third to the bottom Love Story? Yeah, that's it, but I TRIED! VERY HARD! So I don't reallyt like the SWAC episodes, but I wanted to watch it and my mom changes it to a football game. Really mom, really? I've actually said the Really _, really? to somebody. And they didn't know what it was from. Sad. Oh well, awesome story! Keep Writing!
cheetahdiva chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
The sad thing is, i can totally imagine chad cheating on her and them breaking up again and again. i like how you show that their love is that powerful.
past decembers chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
"He kisses her and runs his fingers through it when they reach the parking lot. The knots disappear, and so does everything else." I love that line (:

Good job! You're an amazing author :DD
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was beautiful the emotion is captured beautifully please continue to write I'm the future:)
mcclovin chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was really sweet, I loved it
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh my gosh. This was amazingly well done. It flowed beautifully and sounded so pretty. I love it.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was a good oneshots I used like to go for the ones where they have a few less fights, but I think it could go that way to. I now like this kind as well as the others,and I think yours was great.
pandalover664 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
loved it! it was amazing. i loved how little detail made so much detail
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
It's strange and confusing but at the end it gets clearer I love your writing and this is absolutely the Sonny and Chad I love, better than the new Chad on tv... Keep writing! x
Joker236 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very intriguing. And confusing. Not my favorite story by you. Almost . . . annoying. I'm just telling the truth. Well-written, but SERIOUSLY? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! Are you going to be together or NOT? Wow, I'm on a little rant here. Oh, by the way, you promised a few months ago that if I left an HONEST review of your story "Vocabulary Lessons" you would review the first chapter of my story "One House, One Dream, A Whole Lot of Pie". That is THREE reviews now! Count them . . . three! And I have to go rereview "Can I Have This Dance". Great amazing story.

The Joker Strikes Again!
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was good. And it did make sense. What songs did you listen to? I recognised a few, of course, the obvious ones (The Other Side of the Door, Come in with the Rain, The Way I Loved You) but which other ones were there? I'm curious. :)
AlliPaige chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

It was so cute and so true! Idk why, but the part that gave me that old spark that I felt in my chest the way I used to when I FIRST got on fanfiction was the way he mouthed her name and his eyebrow goes up. I can TOTALLY see that! I've always noticed it, but I never really NOTICED it, if that makes any sense. It's so... idk... HOT and AWNESS! :P
181athena chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Totally Awesome story! It was very beautifully written, so despite the simplicity of the story line, it seemed really deep!
Just-Call-Me-Jess chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh my gods this is so adorable! I love love love it aoopooooo much! EEEEEEP!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »