Reviews for A Legendary Death
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awesome take on Grell's death!
girlotaku42 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
i love
Eisteufel chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
:) I just love your fic! Not only that my favourite Shinigamis are involved in it, it also depicts Undertaker as the sexy legendary Death he once was! Just great. I like your explanation of how Grell became a Shinigami (the creation of Shinigami in general) and how Undertaker received those scars. Well I think he received them on a good purpose. I enjoyed reading it very much. .

Greetings, Eisteufel
Cloy Jubilee chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
wow, this is a very interesting explanation of undertakers scars! and also how Grell became a Shinigami 3 love the pairing

I will add it to my community if youll allow me to
Blackshadowbutterflys chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wonderful
Onua chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is now my canon for Grell's origin story. It makes perfect sense, and in my opinion, adds a lot to his character. It makes his occasional, otherwise sort of arbitrary, psychosis a lot more understandable. And it makes his ability to be his flamboyant self that much more endearing. Finally, Undertaker/Grell is a fantastic pairing!
SoMuchLoveForKuroshitsuji chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Undertaker is brilliant here. And Grell slashing up his face? Fabulous! Ohhh, I really love the relationship here, it's lovely.
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This has to be the best Grell/Undertaker I've read so far- I love the idea of the origin story of Grell, his rebirth as a shinigami... And I love that it coincided with the Undertaker's retirement. You even explained how he got his scars... You have a lovely way with words, too. I can't think of enough praise. But this is definitely my favorite Grell/Undertaker ever. 3
cynicalslacker chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really like this. I mean REALLY like this. (I'm very surprised there are no other reviews.) It makes me think a lot about human Grell. Who you have me wanting to see more of now. This is nicely written as well. Better than what I've written. (Eh' Practice makes perfect.) You even included the part about the scar on his pinkie. Not a lot of people notice Undertaker has a scar on his little finger.

God this is great.

I wanna write something about human Grell now.