Reviews for Follow Me
Cap'n Pirate Monkey chapter 1 . 10/25/2002

*gobsmacked* and would you believe it, Xaphanea, you pulled off one hell of a fic! I never ever imagined reading and enjoying a Barret romance...but you just proved me wrong! I love stuff on the original AVALANCHERs seems like nobody ever remembers them .
Ronin Setora chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
as always, its a pleasure reading your writing. you've got a lot of talent, i commend you, i really do.
JestaAriadne chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
*hugs* Just what I needed! (I was searching for Jessie stuff...) Not many fics bout her... or even Barret... Anyway, I loved it. Hehe, where do I start with this review? Jessie's character was lovely ("I feel like a girl!" etc), and they were all so cute and cool as kids... and I can't help loving your description of Cloud "valuble jerk"! I feel so sad for Barret now...
whiteAngel5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
More! It's been LONG... hurry this is so cool I wanna know what happens next!
Sam chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
The fact that you're putting your ass on the line to write a Barret fic alone is worth commendation, but the fact that it's pretty damn good is something spectacular. I'll be waiting for the next part. Go Barret! :D
Songstress Rikku chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Interesting idea! This chapter alone made me wonder what was going to happen next. ) I like it, keep up the good work!

Also, I love Barret! He's my favorite character in this game. _ I'm always up to reading Barret fanfics.