Reviews for In Spite Of All The Danger
sillybluemeanie chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I hate gym! Unfortunately I have that class when I get back to school... Anyway, yeah, that was a long chapter! John is the best and that's all I have to say. Oh and I love George, and he's way better than Paul. :)
SimplyAdorable chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
.UP!
Dani Dragon chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
WOOT! write more soon you two!

And poor Catie
guitargirlie741 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
aww, poor George got rejected! i feel so sorry for him now! lol

great story. MY name's Cassidy too! keep writing! :)
Wribbet chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Young George . . . oh my. Pure love, right there. :)

And in other news, YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL B*STARDS. Not. But the ending. I mean, REALLY? Was it REALLY necessary to pull a hardcore cliffy on your legions of loyal fans, especially when I am a member of said legion? Ugh. Just update, okay?

(PS: Disregard that rant. I'm just a bitter witch. This story is awesome, and so are you two. :D )

(PPS: ASDKJDK THEY KISSED!11!1!)
JLovely chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I think I almost died laughing at the authors notes... and the English class incident. That was pretty friggin intense though. Keep up the badass work and its GEORGE ALL THE WAY.. he was such a sexy specimen of man. Lol.
punctuationmatters chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
This story is soooooooooooooooooooooo good! I LOVE the Beatles! John IS sexy! But not as much as George! BUT I love them both! You are geniuses, keep up the story!
RemusLupinFan chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Nice story so far :) Please update soon :P
juneytoons chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
This feels like Twilight sides. Like Team Catie or Team Addie. Hm...thisll be hard. Lol!
sillybluemeanie chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
As soon as I read this chapter, I was having a seizure... No really. I think my heart just stopped the minute you brought bad-ass John... *screams loudly* OH MY GOD HE IS SUCH A HOTTY HERO! Oh yeah, and of course I think Paul is a sweetie, who I want to hug and squeeze him to death till those adorable eyes pop out of their sockets! Gee, wasn't that a little disturbing and graphic? Anyway, wonderful job Addie and Catie! I'm reading this again, getting ready for another seizure :D
Wribbet chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Wait wait wait. Tell me you did NOT just apologize for a long chapter. Because this, as a matter of fact, rocked my effing socks. I would put down everything I loved about it here but no way in hell would it all fit. All I can say is that . . . don't kill me, Catie . . . I'm starting to like John. :\ There. I SAID it. He's just kind of sick in this story. That scene where he beat up Ronnie? OH yeah, baby. (But Paul still has the cuter butt. By far. Sorry, John.)

That reminds me: Paul and Freckles, sittin' in a tree . . . :D
RAWRbby i lOVE YOUR WAY chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
"I wouldn't feel lucky with you even if you were shooting lottery tickets from your ass!" Haha that line totally got me cracking up. Also the part when they called the teacher Mr. Stankbreath was hilarious! The length of this story was perfect. What better way to start a great day than read a hugangous chapter. Update soon!
Flippzy The Edward Slayer chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
HAHAHA! You guys are too much ;)
Dani Dragon chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
you guys are awesome :D and so is your storyyy (go i need to be more creative when it comes to reviews...)
SydneyRaeHarrison chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I LOVE this! I really do! I can tell its going to be an amazing story!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »