Reviews for Hunted
please update
PikaPower chapter 1 . 6/26
This story rocks!
Nik is so cool. I just love her personality, and you incorporated her with the storyline very well. Your fic, while being similar to a lot of other OC fics, is still very unique and original. Please update! I'm DYING to read Chapter 17, and possibly a sequel ;D
PS: I now officially ship John and Nik
God's Joy chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
love this story! I hope there's a sequel!
Gimlifan8 chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Where the hell is ch 17? This was so great! I sorta liked your characterization of your OC too, hot-headed, talkative but intelligent, and while the main theme was somewhat like most other female OC's you see around, there was a lot of good work with her. The only thing I found problematic...really problematic...was her light mood after her parents' death. And this is your own story, so no problem...but terminator's theme doesn't usually include having visions like Nik's dream.
Oh, and by the way, a bullet from the thumper is not enough to finish off the T-1000. The only reason it worked was that he fell into the pit.
Don't take it as a flame, please! You wrote an awesome piece of writing, and I just wanted to point some things out. Are you even writing chapter 17? Please do, and do it soon!
Gimlifan8 chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Nik acted stupid here. So John can hear the sound of a car starting, but not a gunshot? Terminator would definitely hear that. When she fired, she'd alerted Terminator and John that they were leaving. Oddly, you made a mistake on that.
Gimlifan8 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
This is really great! I see why you liked it.
Gimlifan8 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
You do realize Terminator is NOT supposed to get annoyed without having any exposure to the emotion? 'He couldn't wait' that's yet another strange thing. Terminator- cyborgs- never have any hurry except on mission detail, when there's imminent danger. He's not vulnerable to emotion, and certainly not like this. He'll later change, but for now, he doesn't learn anything.
But this fic is good. Very good.
Rooster chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
I've got to be honest and admit that I don't like Nik; aside from that though, I have been enjoying your story. Good luck with the last chapter!
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
awesome story any chance of a follow up based on the 3 film and where John and Nik have to safe Kathrine and Blair and get them to saftey
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
awesome story please update soon
Drakefire chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Update. Update. Update.
JamesBond2007 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
hold on Nick Paulsen Connor is that right
JamesBond2007 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
no John if you are dead the human race is fucked up in a deep shit, but if Nick Paulsen dies we are just screwed got you dumbass
JamesBond2007 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
how about listen that son of bitch killed your father in 1984 John Sarah said anger in her voice! ha
eastern-tennis1621 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Update the last chapter soon!