Reviews for Hunted
emwritesthings chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Oh my God! That was soooo amazing! Chapter 10 is going to be amazing! I FREAKIN LOVED IT! Nice job, Phoenix! :)

DracoObsession
emwritesthings chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
WOW! This was the chapter I've been waiting for! Don't get me wrong, the other chapters were amazing too (love the quotes from the movie), but I thought it was great how they both realized how they have the hots for the other. Especially John's, I loved how emotional and deep it was (I'm a girl, what can I say?). Definitely cannot wait for the next few chapters!

DracoObsession17
GlowingGreenEyes chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Awesome! Really great chapter! Love the developing feelings tween John and Nik. And I really like Nik's character, perfect fit for John. I think Sarah says "Enrique, are you here?" (estas aqui) though. ;P
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
aw, cute, they like each other! (and came to scarily similar realisations haha)
Warhammer 2-4 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Only issue is that you used the term "clip". The correct term is magazine. Sorry, but that really irritates me. Other than that, good job.
Lexikal chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awesome story- I wrote a one-shot and made John ten, but this is great, love it! Nik is cool, I just hope it's not too T3ish, as for me, personally, the series ended at the end of T2 (best freaking movie ever)! Had a lot of fun reading this, great job!
GlowingGreenEyes chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Very interesting! I like it! Go on!
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
naw cute! i wonder what her role is in the future... will you go on to the 3rd and 4th movies? i hope you do!
ZariaReadsHard1500 chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
ZOMG that was quizzilicly awsome you are totally not on my hit list . . . that is unless you update :D anyway pweese pweese pweese update ;) ;) nudge nudge RAWR!
Rose chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
This story was awesome. This was the best story I have ever read. And when are you gonna write chapter 7. Cant wait for it.
The Kyra25155 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
this is sooo Good!Cant wait for more:)
TheKyra25155 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Awesome!Cant wait to read the next chapters. Upload soon!
blkrose14 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
really exciting story cant wait for more to see what other twists u'll put in :D
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
fantastic bit of updating on your part! :d

keep it up!
Lyric Dreams chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
hi, like it so far. please write more. tanks
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »