Reviews for The Bleeding Effect
Isli chapter 20 . 4/24
I've fallen in love with this plot! Keep it up! I hope to see more in the near future:D
Beitrix chapter 20 . 3/16
so i see you've been writing this since 2010, and all I gotta say is, KEEP GOING! oh man, i don't know why it took me so long to find this one but MAN! I'm in love with this plot.
Naughty Jesus chapter 9 . 3/15
Whoa man, this is Link we are talking about. Not only is it Link but this is also The Legend Of Zelda. It has magic and darkness and various unexplained things. Link vaulting with a possibility of it not fully being possible is the least of the worries of LoZ.
Naughty Jesus chapter 8 . 3/15
I think the last chapter or so took place in the shadow temple as well but I just wanted to comment about how well you describe the shadow temple. You make the nightmares and disgust of the temple come to life with mere words. I have never read a story that describe the temple to this exstant. You should know that your writing skills are by far great. I hope you continue with your writing further; though as I am not even complete with this story yet, I haven't any information of any of your other works.
Naughty Jesus chapter 3 . 3/10
Yay time's POV. I think you portray them quite well. Time being a child without navi would be very cousious, especially with how terrorized he is with monster and dark/evil places hes been to. So of course hes like that. And twilight is about the same as well :3 I don't know so yeah i like
Naughty Jesus chapter 1 . 3/10
Omg so I wanted to review first so you/I could get a feel of my emotioms at the beginning opposed to theend. At first I was like ugh i hope its not boring but as soon as they reach the "temple" aka remains of the temple I was interested. I thought Twilight was meeting himself/Time first but then I was like oh red eyes its the sheikmeister. Lol wtf I don't call her that but anyway I can't wait to see what will unfold. I hope I get a POV from Time but who knows. And its nice knowing Twilight acknowledges who Time is.
Keiser chapter 2 . 3/1
Don't stop
yiggdrasill chapter 20 . 2/10
hey cool new chapter. good to see you keeping at it this is a brilliant story
Alden Kessler chapter 20 . 2/10
Can't wait to see if anything has changed in the future :D
Black Silverclaw chapter 20 . 2/10
Gaaahhhh! It's so good! Why must I be in this time period where the rest isn't written yet?
Jon Voris chapter 19 . 1/25
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Now *THIS* Is *THE* Crossover To Read, *PERIOD* ;)
I'm Just *DYING* To Know Where The Hero Of Twilight Went After Killing That *BLOODY* Arachnid ;)
*KING* Of The Gerudo, *HOLY* *LINK*, Well, That's A First ;)
I *REALLY* Love It That The Hero Of Time Is Helping Those Less Fortunate Than Himself, *ESPECIALLY* The Stable Boy, *POOR* Cuteypie, He Might Just Be The Next Hero Of Huryle, Thus Giving Linky's Descendants A Break For Once ;)
Hopefully He'll Be Able To Make A Truce With The Moblin's, *POOR* Guys :'(
That Said, You're 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *NEXT* *CHAPTER* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
snowecat chapter 19 . 1/14
This is fascinating, can't wait for more.
paradoxsteel chapter 19 . 1/10
Ok I just started to read this a day or two ago but I'm impressed with how well you made the two stories blend hard to find if I say so but your story is good I'll follow and support you in this story.
guest chapter 1 . 1/10
were the pan pipes a reference to spirit tracks?
Kiomori chapter 19 . 1/9
Quite a bit happened in this chapter!

First, I love OoT Link and Midna adventuring together. It's just so different from TP Link.
I liked how this Link gives rupees to people in need. Seems to fit him. Same with the desert camp. Him trying to go through without fighting was very nice. Too bad it was ruined at the last minute!

I wonder how long Link will be able to hide things from TP Link's friends. They all seem to notice something's up, but they're not sure what. It'll probably be harder to hide when he sees Rusl. It might just be easier to tell them the truth!

I can't wait to see what happens next, and I'm glad you're back!