Reviews for Bella on Total Drama
Destineyofme chapter 11 . 3/28
wish you wound write more on this
keotaka1 chapter 11 . 3/25
Plzzzzzz update!
nikolasowa chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I just re-read the story and i love would be very interesting if Bella got to meet Dawn and she began reading Bella's aura...she'd probably creep her out or confuse her...i would also be funny to see how she would deal with Mal and Scarlett
BakingIsLife chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Honestly I want to see an OOC Bella because it would benefit her in the competition and I kinda hope she likes someone on the Total Drama Cast and break up with Edward properly. I love this story and I hope you update this story
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
wow this is good
Maddy and Alice chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
You should keep writing
EveDuncan2 chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Lol, family guy. :3 love the stpry so far! Please update?
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
good chapter
RabidOrochimaruOtaku chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE TDI/TWILIGHT WRITER RIGHT NOW! I'm like Harold, I'm a super geek. No, wait, that doesn't even begin to cover it. Anime is my LIFE! Kyaa! Thank you so much! UPDATE SOON! I WANTS MORE!
Hufflepuff-DragonRider chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Okay, seriously, you need to stop using Gwen's lines for Bella's. Make up your own! Other than that, the story is alright. Could be better but it'll do.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Bella is not really in it like as a main chara kind of thing. You should make her a little O.C.(Out of Character) it wont hurt the story just make it pop out anyway it's great keep it comming please. :)
LadyDV011 chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Im so glad u updated absolutely love this story! Update soob
fantasylover4evr chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I like it, please update soon! :D
TheSpazChik chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Haha nice! Update soon yea?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »