Reviews for Eight Ways to Die
BluBattleMedic chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really like the idea for this! It's dark, creepy and amazing. I love the detailing of feelings and characters. I thought Pyro was the creepiest one but, Heavy was very sweet :) Also, it's great how you stayed true to the characters personalities; This is a great Fanfic.
Alicia Jewel chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
... Forever disturbed. o.o

Except with Heavy. That was sweet. :3

Very creative and very fitting ways for all of the characters to kill Sherry. I think Pyro was the one that really made me cringe, especially at the end. Damn, that was awesome in a horribly disturbing way. o.o
VI Intelligence chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Dude, this is awesome. Heavy is the only person who actually cares, no big surprise though...but at least you made it sweet and a good job with the Christian Brutal Sniper reference, loved those videos
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Read the whole thing and loved it.

I especially loved how Heavy acted. He was very sweet. And the only one who didn't brutally kill the girl! It made me like him more. :)
narutofangirl1213 chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
Actually...That's a good death in my book. You see Pyro's face! WOO! Then again, maybe I'm just crazy, because I'm not afraid of torture or death...that is...except for a medical death, like what Medic did. That...that scares me. Everything else not so scary, but Pyro's...that's just awesome, you see their face before death. This was a really good chapter, really. I'm going to shut up now before I make a bigger fool of myself but really, amazing work.
Lolcakes chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Oh god that was graphic! Very nice! It sent shivers up my spine :O
KrazyKoneko chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
wow that was probably the strangestmostgut empting thing ive ever read... AWESOME! five stars ***** (see the lil stars?) XD
KrazyKoneko chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
wow that was freaking brutal! i loved it! i cant wait till u update again shojogurl :D
narutofangirl1213 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
I fear the final two, I really do and yet I can't wait. You're really good with this, and by this I mean gore and fear.
Spoony Bard chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
...Is it wrong that I found this disturbingly erotic? Especially Soldier's & Sniper's bits, for some reason.

I obviously need to see a psychiatrist.

Anyway, you've got great writing skills! Love the characterizations, & how Sherry isn't Mary Sue in the slightest (although her deaths might be a little more satisfying if she was).

Hope you continue to add bits to this. I'm off to check out the rest of your stories. :D
RedKi chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
When will the next chapter be out?
ellariasand chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
OH MY GOD.

You made Sniper into a crazed gunman! XD Lol, I loved it! You wrote him so perfectly and since he's my favorite class you get an extra praise for this!
PenGator3 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
At this rate, I rather look forward to the BLU Sniper instead; nonetheless, good job.
KrazyKoneko chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
great chappie az always that sniperz kinda creepy though :)
kthnxbai chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
these were AWESOME! i love how all of the guys are so in-character...having their own style of how they treat their enemies [xD] especially scout's was bloody terrific!

heavy's part was sooo sweet x3 he couldve given her the sandvich~ NJET

good job! great stuff! Hope to see the rest of them [especially pyro's, how u gonna do that? xD]