Reviews for Reflections
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
*sigh* finally it got to a happy end. i was really depressed after illusions and seifer not remembering a thing. i remember crying rather a lot. i was very close in some parts of this, too, but i managed all right ;)

anyway, very good fic of course. i liked so much! you're awesome ;)
M. Monster chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Oh god that was so sad and the most perfect sequel. I would love to see this one rewritten, too. Hell, I'll rewrite it FOR you. but that would be rude.

:3 Now that I've read 2/3 of the trilogy I can't read any other S/S fanfiction because they have to be up to THIS arc's standards.
Eltaris chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Beautiful sequel! Very angsty, but I think this is one of the things that make the beauty of this story

And though I'm not the crying type, I ALMOST cried. So you can be sure you're an awesome writer

*goes reading the last part*
Seifer chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
What.

What.

What?

... uhh ROXAS. WHERE ARE YOU. OHGOD, I WANT OUT OF HERE.
NilanTiff chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
OMFG! I CRIED! This was SO beautiful! *sob* OMG! I gotta gpo read the next one! This story is just TOO awesome! *squeal*
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Yay! Happiness-well at least he's healthy again. :D good work!
CheekyHolmes chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Gah! I was on the verge of tears through half of this because Seifer was being un-Seifer-like yet Seifer-like at the same time! Tee-hee, happy ending though! Unlike the last one...
Shattered-Rayn chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Ah! Another awesome part! And it's still as good as the first! Not that I didn't expect it to be, but I just thought I'd say that. Who would have thought that Seifer would actually go looking for Squall? But then again, memories can be very pressing, particuarly when they invole something that strong. But it just made me so happy that Seifer came back to who he was with Squall. Ahh! Must favorite and read more.
dementedelement chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
I was reading Illusion, and it made me sad, but then I read this, and it made me happy! All is good in the world at 5:38 AM. I LUUUUUUUUV all your fics! Write more!

~~~ELEMENT
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
HAHAHA! It was here. Looks like I won't have to kill you after all. _v Its great. It made me cry. Me! The Queen of Angst! Ice Cold Pluto! OK, if you want the story on those names look in my user bio...
Ceranja chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Ok.. This time the ending was much happier! _ I love happy endings! I love this fic! I love Seifer and I love Squall! Write more, You're such an excellent writer!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Aww, so sweet...like it. Nice.
gwen chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
yay! that ending was MUCH happier! but darn seifer for not being in bed when squall woke up! what if he'd tried to kill himself before seifer came into the bathroom? grr. oh well, great story, write more!
whitebearwrites chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Okay this is a review for both Illusion and Reflections. Love them both, I laughed, I cried, I balled my eyes out. A very angsty couple of fics but I love them. I can't wait for the next part in the series.
Queen Vegeta chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
oh, that was *so* good! and excellent sequel to Illusion. get writing that next part soon, i really wanna read it _ keep up the awesome work!