Reviews for Aftershocks
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh wow!Totally love the description,real pretty work with this!
Beael chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So beautiful! And I adore the end. Great job!
Shay426 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Really good :D

I really enjoyed the way that it just kind of dropped us into the story and then, just as suddenly, threw us back out. Like we were just there to console Remus while Sirius was gone.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really like this. I think Remus's reaction to Sirius's imprisonment is perfect, and I can totally picture it happening. Nice job!
GiantInflatableWalrus chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Lovely! There's so much emotion crammed into one relatively short piece- it's heartbreaking. The parts about him getting a single bed and preparing for a new life alone were particularly effective, in my opinion. The way you managed to shoot from when Remus is 22 and still feeling raw from the tragedy, to all those years later when Sirius returns is very well done - it doesn't feel drawn out, but you managed to give it a real sense of time passing. Very well done.
beedivine chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I like this. It is quite well written. Nice job.
Illyra chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This is so beautiful in its sadness. Wonderful story!
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is so moving and so wonderfully written! This was always what I imagined Remus would do if he loved Sirius. Awesome story!
JJLiberty chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was stunningly beautiful. A very simple idea that's been done before but still...you made it your own. The false air of indifference Remus has in the face of such tragedy, his day-to-day routine that he still tries to hold on to, perfect. All the commentary...on the bed and such, the young couple, and later when Sirius returns, that was great. I really loved the part where he was contemplating the little things...if even THOSE things were a lie. And we know they weren't but HE doesn't. Ugh. My heart broke for both of them.

Well written. I enjoyed this.

Win for you!