Reviews for The Inception in the Conclusion
MadDelight chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
ramble 1:

okay, well ive been having the worst week of my life. and i thought to myself, "yknow what used to make me happy? bones! and writing/reading bones fics!" so i decided to swing over here to cheer myself up, because i promised myself id start catching up on your fics again.

so i started at the bottom of the page (because i had to make sure i covered my bases, and i know the older ones are towards the bottom) worked my way up and stopped here.

Review:

""The Limited Edition titanium 25th Anniversary Voltron key ring emerged and was twirled nervously around his index finger, its' weight and balance reassuring the twitchy Psychologist that what he was observing was real.""

I LOVE that this is Sweets' totem!

Lmao at the ending. quite hilarious. love the inception-style layers!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Well, I love Bones and I thought Inception was great fun so I have high expectations for this. (Yes, I know it is crack!fic.)
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Whoa...

Your brilliant mind does strange things to mine! I'm loving this twist on the tale so far!

What a treat to find this surprise little story from you! :)
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Cool! I loved Inception, it was a fab film :) Can't wait to see how you do this because the film could have easily confused me a lot! Great start :) x
Anonomousfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I am hooked already! More please, more!
Awesome chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Loving this story so far! Keep it up!
YourKarmaHitMyDharma chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Haha omg I love the movie inception and I was hoping that there would be a fic to relate somehow. I love this so far! Hahaha.
meclone2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
You're brave. Very, very brave. Inception Bones! Well, anything by Skole is always a treat. Looking forward to more.