Reviews for Shadows In The Sun
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 2/11
I've come to the end of another amazing story in this amazing series. So glad there's more.
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 2/11
Now that's the way to delegate:)
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 2/11
You have cornered the market on these precious family moments.
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 2/11
How cute was that?!
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 2/11
They make an excellent team.
I'm telling you, you have created the cutest little girl ever! And she wanted to share Deuce? That's amazing. Booth handled the situations with both his girls well.
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 2/10
Yes, I imagine an armful of Booth would make anyone happy...excited, giddy, lustful, appreciative, content. You name it. Who wouldn't want a Booth? Seriously!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 2/10
I imagine that would be a tough transition for a three year old to grasp & make. She was used to seeing Deuce every night. She wants them both. Such a child thing to say. I think Booth handled her questions brilliantly.
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 2/10
Yes! Parker full time. That will make Booth the happiest guy on the planet. And that's where Grace came from. Nice.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 2/10
Love the significance of the girls names.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 2/10
The Booth boys. No one is going to separate them again. Who would want to suffer the wrath of Brennan? I can't imagine Harding even suggesting such a thing.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 2/10
That was the best piece of B&B fluffiness ever. Those two are what dreams are made of. Throw in three beautiful children. Perfect family.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 2/10
Awww. We have a new baby Booth. I bet she's beautiful. And I bet he's extatic.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 2/10
poor Parker. I'd be upset as well. He's at that age though. Poor guy is taking his frustration & fear out on the three year old that gets to stay with his dad. Things can be so unfair.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 2/10
They do have their hands full with that one. And who the hell do Rebecca & Harding think they are? He can't just adopt a child that has a caring father in the picture. No wonder Brennan was pissed. Wait until Booth hears this. After all he & Parker have been through? Uhg!