Reviews for More to Me
Sotam chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
I loved the story could put chapters it already adult and married. kissus
icecreamapparition chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
The kids were cute when they were choosing their allies! It was like a game! XD

I was impressed when Rishou asked those who were undecided. That was good-natured of him. He would make a great leader. I'm sure Rin is proud of him! :')
icecreamapparition chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Aww, he didn't cry until they reached the forest line. Strong kid.

I'm a little sad that Sesshoumaru and his son aren't as "fluffy" as some fics portray them, but I guess this has something to do with it being realistic. I don't understand if Rin died because of illness or old age (it sounded like she was already old when she gave birth?), but with her gone, Sesshoumaru is left to care for the half-demon alone. He must be struggling all the time. I know he cares for Rishou. It's just difficult to be so confident when you're a single father who's has past issues with hanyous. :(

I don't normally read about fics focusing on 'fan babies' because I avoid OCs and their adventures, but I'm liking this so far. It's a breath of fresh air to see Sesshoumaru not just make an effort to accept his son, but make other demons respect him as well. :)
RubyJune chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
I'm so happy that you finish the story. It's so cute and heart-warming. Majority of stories are about Rin/Sess romance but this story shows us how Sess is in the role of a father. I have to say he is awesome as a father. Your stories are wonderful and you don't abandon them in the half way. Hope to see more of your stories in the future
pumpkinpi chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Great story!
Taraah36 chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
Awww, I'm glad that he grew to be a nice young man. I knew Rin's characteristics would come to light :-)

I wonder though, what is next for this young teen? What of his actual future? will there be a final epilogue?
Taraah36 chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Sessh an Inu are old warriors you don't *&% with them. They've been through too much shit in the past to let this be challenge.

I'm glad they made it in time, Rishou's determination and will to survive reminds me so much of Rin. When Sesshomaru saw that spark in his eyes I know that he saw Rin as well. :-)

Off to the next chapter..

Rishou, his father's strength and his Mother's heart. :-)
RubyJune chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
Oh, my goodness. You update. Wow, anyone save his baby. Poor Rishou. Update soon
Taraah36 chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Omg! Somebody save Rin's baby! Please! Omg! If anything happens to him the earth us going to hell. He's just a little guy leave him alone you big bully!

Update soon I have to know what happens next! Please make it in time.. someone! Anyone!
RubyJune chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Oh, it's such an awesome story. Most of the stories concentrate on relationship between Rin and Sess. I love to see the second generation. Rishou is adorable. Too bad, Rin passed away at this time but i'm sure she will watch over the father and the son. Please update
Taraah36 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Uh oh, what starts? That's right Rishou tell those monkeys how you feel!

Update soon!
Taraah36 chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
Go go Rishou!

I almost thought he would have named his dragon Rin. Why do I feel like sumi is just as happy a name as Rin ?

Update soon!
Taraah36 chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Shouldn't it be obaa san not okaa san? Also blunt nails and tiny claws should be reversed.

I'm happy that Sesshomaru told Rishou SOME of his past. The common mistake parents make is lying to their children. Rishou doesn't need lies, he's strong he needs the truth. He can handle it.

Update soon! I'm glad he doesn't have to hide from Sesshomaru anymore about meeting Inuyasha. It just wasn't good for their relationship now. Inuyasha is the best thing to happened to him.
Rickashay chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
OH, it's great to see another chapter! I love seeing your Sesshomaru, he is so...Sesshomaru it's wonderful! I know it's hard to write him in a circumstance that seems so out of his comfort zone and make it appear in character. You did a wonderful job and I love Rishou! He's such a sweetie pie. _ I'm excited to see some more and welcome back!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Haha Rishou is too cute! They always said children answered honestly... Most of the time.